By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samsung building up Galaxy 4 hype

Judging by the length of my contract the S5 or S6 will be out by the time I can get a new phone :P Still exciting tho!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
Judging by the length of my contract the S5 or S6 will be out by the time I can get a new phone :P Still exciting tho!

Canadian cell phone contracts FTL!

Arcturus said:
__XBrawlX__ said:

Really tho! :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

All I can say is I own a Galaxy S3 and it is the worst phone I've owned. It crashes and locks up all the time, drops calls and texts and the internet on it is so laughably slow I barely bother. I will say it was only $50 so I don't feel too bad, but I won't go back to Samsung again.

Looks pretty good. I'll stick with my Note 2 until the Note 3 comes out though.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
Arcturus said:
__XBrawlX__ said:

Most of them let you upgrade after two years, as long as you aren't planning on switching service providers. Not yours?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

iPhone 5 & Xperia Z , sorry Samsung but your phones are ugly and feel like rubbish

famousringo said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
Arcturus said:
__XBrawlX__ said:

Most of them let you upgrade after two years, as long as you aren't planning on switching service providers. Not yours?

It varies between providers, but I think most only grant you the full upgrade credit a few months before your 3 year contract expires.

Augen said:
All I can say is I own a Galaxy S3 and it is the worst phone I've owned. It crashes and locks up all the time, drops calls and texts and the internet on it is so laughably slow I barely bother. I will say it was only $50 so I don't feel too bad, but I won't go back to Samsung again.

What provider are you with? The bolded issues could be entirly the providers fault.

Arcturus said:
Augen said:

What provider are you with? The bolded issues could be entirly the providers fault.

This. And if it is not the provider's fault, perhaps you should consider having it replaced as a potentially faulty unit? All electronics can fail after all...

Did you do anything to it that may have caused the crashes and corruption? Such as rooted the device and installed custom ROMS? Just curious because you are the first person I've heard that has had such major issues with the phone.

I will say mine has glitched once or twice where it says I have 0 text message conversations, but if I just reboot the phone that has fixed it and that's the only bug I've had with it.