By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin or Animal Crossing

Pikmin or Animal Crossing?

Pikmin 39 60.00%

Animal Crossing 25 38.46%

SR 1 1.54%

Total:65

Pikmin or Animal Crossing

Both of these franchises were introduced worldwide during the Gamecube era. While Nintendo attempted to create many new IP's during this time, only these 2 were successful enough to survive. The question is, which do you personally like more?

I personally think very highly of both franchises and consider them 2 of Nintendo's best. In the end, I enjoy Animal Crossing a good bit more. It's fun and relaxing gameplay just can't be found anywhere else IMO.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing by a mile away.

Seriously, bragging about how I had the Gold axe or that someone had Tom Nook's Store to the max in class...priceless.

I've never really got into an AC title.

So I'll have to go with Pikmin.
New leaf seems interesting enough but I'm not sure if I'll get it, I have way too many other titles to look forward to.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Pikmin all the way

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'd say Animal Crossing because I never played Pikmin and I've fallen in love with AC. But after playing the Pikmin adventure quest on Nintendoland I'm really excited for Pikmin 3 and can see myself falling in love with it. Then Pikmin are so damn cute!

Around the Network

Pikmin was a great game. Pikmin 2 was okay too.

Animal Crossing always bored me... The slow life genre just isn't for me.

BasilZero said:
Pikmin.

Although I do like Animal Crossing's gameplay I love Pikmin (and yes I have played a bit of both ;p).

I just need to "COMPLETE" them.

Go sit in a dark room by yourself until you beat both games right now!

Animal Crossing. Can't wait for New Leaf!

I can only choose Pikmin. Haven't played an Animal Crossing yet, and my friends constantly nag me to try it out. I'll be getting New Leaf when it comes out to finally shut them up xD.

I'm not sure. I've never tried pikmin (will buy 3 if the reviews are good), and I lost interest in animal crossing on wii, basically because I didn't want to turn it on every day XD But what I played of it was enough for me to want to buy the 3ds version, it's probably tons better on a handheld.