By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSV Senran Kagura sales exceed 120,000 copies

Good news, but I really want to see the numbers, most shops probably didn´t have a big stock of Vitas

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
How much is it to import this? My friend wants to know.

I paid $68AUD from AmiAmi with shipping inclusive. Considering the average Australian handheld Videogame here costs between $59-$69 it didn't bum me out, but I can imagine that's insanely steep compared to America's $40 handheld games.

Chevinator123 said:

Retail price is around 7,000 yen (US$70 for simplicity's sake). Some stores might offer it cheaper, as for stores that will export it will probably be more pricey.

Yes Japanese video games are expensive.

BaldrSkies said:
Chevinator123 said:

Retail price is around 7,000 yen (US$70 for simplicity's sake). Some stores might offer it cheaper, as for stores that will export it will probably be more pricey.

That's rather interesting, AmiAmi was selling it for just 5,700. Do the Japanese use AmiAmi at all or is it mainly a western thing?

Panama said:
BaldrSkies said:
Chevinator123 said:

That's rather interesting, AmiAmi was selling it for just 5,700. Do the Japanese use AmiAmi at all or is it mainly a western thing?

I'm sure there are some people who use it, but isn't it more for PVC figures and anime goods? I've never used it. There's much bigger net retailers, but most aren't willing to export video games due to legal implications.

6,980 is the official retail price, but there will always be retailers who offer it for lower. Also it's 5,980 on PSN!

Around the Network

Wow, I expected 60,000 buy not 120,000. Shouldn't PSO2 sell more though?

Lawlight said:

I wouldn't count on it. PSO2 is a free to play game, and can be downloaded for free. The only people buying the physical package are those who are after the bonus items, and those who don't have ~3gb of storage space. But I guess anything's possible...

Hilariously though there have been some cases of people buying the game and not realizing it's an online MMO, and complaining that there is no single play.

Never underestimate lickable tits.

Boobies on a budget = profit?

Seriously, though, I'm just glad to see all the sales and positive buzz surrounding the Vita for once.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

BaldrSkies said:
Lawlight said:

I wouldn't count on it. PSO2 is a free to play game, and can be downloaded for free. The only people buying the physical package are those who are after the bonus items, and those who don't have ~3gb of storage space. But I guess anything's possible...

Hilariously though there have been some cases of people buying the game and not realizing it's an online MMO, and complaining that there is no single play.

I see. I didn't know that PSO2 was a F2P game.