By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worlds first Marijuana ATM opening 24/7 in Los Angeles on Monday (HOLLA!)

^ was reefer to Auron and Bursche

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
ikilledkenny said:
I agree with PooperScooper. Alcohol is not dangerous until someone drinks it in excess. My father brews in his spare time, but I would not say that he will become a drug addict. But only a few people I know who have used marijuana didn't move on to worse drugs.

You probably know how many drug related deaths there are in the USA every year. You also probably know that the majority of them involve alcohol. You also probably know that your anecdotal evidence is just that.

if you dont blame marijuana as the gateway, what does that leave... oh yeah YOURSELF!!!

y'know....I've tried Marijuana and I've got to say....it just doesn't seem like the gateway drug they tout it as. I mean I smoked for an entire summer pretty much since my friend was really into it (like social drinking), but now I just don't because I don't have money to waste and don't want to go about finding it.

People who waste their lives on drugs need to stop blaming the drug and start working on getting some more will power and some more back bone.

There will always be vices out there that tempt you to waste your time, if drugs are gone there will be gambling to get the same type of high.

Personally I support the legalization of Marijuana because I see no reason it shouldn't be....it changes your thinking and mood (like drinking) and hurts your respiratory system to a degree (like smoking), and both smoking and drinking are legal so why is it something that combines both is illegal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8AfmiikIw
If anyone thinks they shouldnt legalize marijuana(medical purposes) after seeing this?

you my friends are the heartless.

This chick has to drive into the city to try and find some weed so she can maintain a somewhat normal lifestyle for her and her children.

I saw this on Discovery or some shit.
She smokes the weed and she instantly stops stuttering!
No joke.

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess im heartless.

The main reason I will never smoke dope is due to the semi-proven effects on mental health later on. The fairly solid links to schizophrenia are by far the most scary thing to me, also heard the other day on the news that its supposedly meant to be 5* worse for your lungs than cigs because of how stoners breathe far deeper and hold their breath for longer, although that statistic seems a little bit dodgy to me as dope quite simply doesn't have most of the toxins that cigs do.

@ weezy why take a shot at Tennessee?? I am from Tennessee and Tuscaloosa is in Alabama.

When people who move on from marijuana to other drugs you cant blame marijuana. It obviously wasnt the drug for them, they moved on to harder drugs because marijuana wasnt doing for them what they were looking for.

America is building prisons twice as fast as it is building schools

Over %40 of the prisoners are non violent drug offenders

Alcohol is much more harmful to the body then marijuana

Using the same logic you guys use to call marijuana a gateway drug to heroin you could say:

video games -> murder/school shootings
advil -> oxycodone abuse
masturbation -> rape
red bull -> hard liquor
watching broke back -> homosexuality

PooperScooper said:
^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess im heartless.

That was very childish bro.

Karma is a bitch. You remember when I said this to you.

MynameisGARY