By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worlds first Marijuana ATM opening 24/7 in Los Angeles on Monday (HOLLA!)

What you eat effects your moods and behavior. same with sun. same with alot of other house hold chemicals along with over the counter medicine.

Around the Network
weezy said:
Bursche i dont know what you do for a living but I guarrentee you some ppl I know who do drugs are way more successful than you and have way more power than you.

This may suprise you but alot of ppl do drugs (OH MY GOD!!)

From professors to doctors to musicians to software programmers to buisness owners.

And that affects me how? Who said that i was against their use? I was stating that my personal choice is not to do it. I really could care less what others do. If you want it legal, go for it. I wont do it. I dont care for the high people get or for the "success" or "power" their profession gets. Its actually very liberating knowing you dont care about any of those things. I control my fate and my mind, nothing else.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
How am I moron? Because I choose not to have any substance significantly alter the way I think and act? Ive seen how people act when they do drugs and alcohol, friends and family, and it has ruined a lot of people's lives. Dont lecture me and call me stupid when I dont need an outside thing to make me feel happy or have fun.

Agreed fully, it is pathetic that you people need drugs to bring joy into your lives, seriously can't think of anything constructive??

I agree with PooperScooper. Alcohol is not dangerous until someone drinks it in excess. My father brews in his spare time, but I would not say that he will become a drug addict. But only a few people I know who have used marijuana didn't move on to worse drugs.

PooperScooper said:
What you eat effects your moods and behavior. same with sun. same with alot of other house hold chemicals along with over the counter medicine.

Those things do not alter who i am or how I think. Ive seen family members change from sweet loving people to ignorant violent people becuase of drugs and alcohol. Im not saying all drugs do this, and hell Ill probably even drink alcohol socially, not binge or ever get drunk, later on in life but right now my choice is to not.

You can do whatever you want with your body, and I will do the same. If you argue that its no one's right to tell you to put in their bodies, why are you arguing with me saying I choose to not put those things in mine?

Around the Network

The sun changes moods and attitudes drastically.

"and hell Ill probably even drink alcohol socially, not binge or ever get drunk, later on in life but right now my choice is to not. "

THERE YOU GO! thats what i was looking for. you seemed like a closed minded bible thumper

Auron said:
Bursche said:
How am I moron? Because I choose not to have any substance significantly alter the way I think and act? Ive seen how people act when they do drugs and alcohol, friends and family, and it has ruined a lot of people's lives. Dont lecture me and call me stupid when I dont need an outside thing to make me feel happy or have fun.

Agreed fully, it is pathetic that you people need drugs to bring joy into your lives, seriously can't think of anything constructive??

ROFL

Where are you ppl from? Tuscaloosa, TN????

I guess running business' and being FILTHY rich isnt contructive...

Also my doctor friend, who smokes weed, is such a loser! He has this house worth millions and a loving family.

What an unconstructive stain!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Chicago Illinois actually. And I was raised in Hayward California and born in New Orleans.

My dads pretty sucessful too(sporting agent 10% of his client. A few of his clients made 2,000,000 in one day)... to bad he never paid taxes in his life and threw away alot of his money away on parties and cocaine. He lives off of my sister in California. and before that he lived out of hotel rooms and roommates in apartments.

PooperScooper said:
"and hell Ill probably even drink alcohol socially, not binge or ever get drunk, later on in life but right now my choice is to not. "

THERE YOU GO! thats what i was looking for. you seemed like a closed minded bible thumper

What are you talking about exactly? The fact that I choose not to do any substance right now is wrong? That maybe I might drink later on in life? Oooooh wow, I might drink alcohol because it tastes good. But I already stated I wont drink it to the degree that it would significantly alter me, like getting drunk. Dont go around insulting me because I choose a different lifestyle. I dont call you a "drugged up loser good for nothing".