By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worlds first Marijuana ATM opening 24/7 in Los Angeles on Monday (HOLLA!)

If you do drugs you are stupid, just saying.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Marijuana shouldnt be illegeal, and if it was legal you know a lot more adults would give it a try and a lot less teens would do it just because they want to "rebel"

- worst argument ive ever heard. and believe me i've heard alot.

Yes weed is a gateway drug. My 2 friends blame weed for doing heroin. They wanted to get another feeling because weed didnt give them the same effects. my ex girlfriend also blames her coke addiction on weed. my friend who went to jail for selling blames weed on his other drug habits(vicodin, coke, the add pill... not ridlin) and i could go on and on.

ikilledkenny said:
@dgm6780
It sure seems like it is the gateway drug. I know a lot of people that made the jump to the really dangerous drugs.

The real gateway drug is alcohol.

only the weak blame

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

^^No.

Alcohol is consumed by a lot of morons who want to get drunk. On the other hand its also consumed by people who want to socialize, and like the tast of it, and who like it with their meals, also it helps some people relax.

Name me one time someone smoked for other reason other than to get high?

Around the Network

Only the weak do drugs. I will never do drugs or alcohol, I think its better to be in total control of my mind rather than have some outside substance mess with it.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

^^ and thats why you are a moron.

Can't drink coffee or cola then. Cant be in sunlight. Cant eat foods.

Bursche, I dont know what you do for a living, but I guarrentee you some ppl I know, who do drugs, are way more successful than you and have way more power than you.

This may suprise you but alot of ppl do drugs (OH MY GOD!!)

From professors to doctors to musicians to software programmers to buisness owners.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

How am I moron? Because I choose not to have any substance significantly alter the way I think and act? Ive seen how people act when they do drugs and alcohol, friends and family, and it has ruined a lot of people's lives. Dont lecture me and call me stupid when I dont need an outside thing to make me feel happy or have fun.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

PooperScooper said:
^^No.

Alcohol is consumed by a lot of morons who want to get drunk. On the other hand its also consumed by people who want to socialize, and like the tast of it, and who like it with their meals, also it helps some people relax.

Name me one time someone smoked for other reason other than to get high?

You are incorrect. Alcohol is the main gateway drug by far. Your examples of social drug use are just that, examples of social drug use.