By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Super Smash Bros. Exist as a true 3D game?

It definately wouldn't have the same sense of frantic awesomeness, but is it even a possibility? I know it won't, but is it even possible?

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network

Fuck no dude.

It would be some peice of shit game if it were 3d

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

No, Its better being 2D
I Can't even Imagine brawl being 3D

From a programming standpoint, they could 'make' the game. But it would suck. HORRIBLY! Brawl is a fighting game. Almost no fighting game works well in 3D. The only exceptioin I can think of is Power Stone, and it's a completely different kind of game than Smash.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Hell no!

Around the Network

What about Tekken or Virtua Fighter? They seem to work pretty well. But I agree, Smash Bros. should stay 2-D

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Oh man, a 3D Super Smash Bros game would truly suck...a lot. SSB only works in 2D.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

It'd be interesting, but I don't know if I'd want to try. Might be too afraid to see it that way haha.

Smash Bros will never be 3D unless they make a spin off of the series or something.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

NO. It would be awful. Fighting games are best in 2D, and Super Smash Brothers is no exception.