Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

gamescom will be 3 fucking hours?!!!

Around the Network

Looks like I'll be home on time to watch Gamescom.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

Yeah and it sucks for me. My first and only class that day starts at noon and goes to 2:40.  

That sucks. I'm putting my eto in tomorrow for a half day on tuesday! Better be worth it Sony.

Lucky you!!  I should get a 15 minute break sometime after 1 so I'll be hunting for info quick and making note of it for when I get home.  

want me to send you a link of the video as an email when its done so you could watch it?

Ah yes that would be great if you could.  Thanks.

ill try to remember, ill look for a video once its done or so and send it to your email (on here you will just read the hot pages first and ruin the whole thing for you)

gooch_destroyer said:
Looks like I'll be home on time to watch Gamescom.

its like at 9PM my time. so basically the perfect timing for me !

bananaking21 said:

I think it's only gonna be probaby 1 hour to 1 and half hours then the other part will be pre and post shows.  That's what some people are saying on gaf.

And yeah I'll watch the video of the conference first before looking at info instead.  I'm gonna be driving like 80 mph just to get home in less time.  

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

I think it's only gonna be probaby 1 hour to 1 and half hours then the other part will be pre and post shows.  That's what some people are saying on gaf.

And yeah I'll watch the video of the conference first before looking at info instead.  I'm gonna be driving like 80 mph just to get home in less time.  

LOL drive safely dude how much time are you gonna save like 15 minutes max? yeah its more fun to watcht the conference than read the news

Killzone: Mercenary open beta will be available for NA PS+ users on August 20th and for EU PS+ user on August 21st. People who got a code in PS Home E3 booths will be able to play then as well. Then it will open for all on August 27th.

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/news/2013-08-16_kzm-open-beta.html

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL drive safely dude how much time are you gonna save like 15 minutes max? yeah its more fun to watcht the conference than read the news

LOL yeah I won't drive that fast.  It's like a 55 minute drive from where I live to campus.  I could do it in 45 minutes if there wasn't construction on the interstate I use.  Speed limit on that is 70mph and I usually go 75-80 on it. But I have to get off onto a road that's limit is 55mph.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL yeah I won't drive that fast.  It's like a 55 minute drive from where I live to campus.  I could do it in 45 minutes if there wasn't construction on the interstate I use.  Speed limit on that is 70mph and I usually go 75-80 on it. But I have to get off onto a road that's limit is 55mph.

LOL you thought you were ethomaz playng GT. wanting to speed down the high way just for a video game gif

and damn 55 minute drive? that fucks sucks

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pezus, I want to drop my wardens to add a title for myself in the OP.

Yes! Tell me more

Only one, right?

Yep.

Friendly notice: I just updated the abilities. Now you will be able to create up to 3 when you reach lvl 8. "Level 8 - Ability unlocked: You can create up to 3 titles/positions for yourself. "

Archduke of Persona and Transistor ^