Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pezus, I want to drop my wardens to add a title for myself in the OP.

Yes! Tell me more

Only one, right?

Yep.

Friendly notice: I just updated the abilities. Now you will be able to create up to 3 when you reach lvl 8. "Level 8 - Ability unlocked: You can create up to 3 titles/positions for yourself. "

Archduke of Persona and Transistor ^

You haven't even played Bastion, and you claim Transistor to your own?!

Around the Network
Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Pezus, I want to drop my wardens to add a title for myself in the OP.

Yes! Tell me more

Only one, right?

Yep.

Friendly notice: I just updated the abilities. Now you will be able to create up to 3 when you reach lvl 8. "Level 8 - Ability unlocked: You can create up to 3 titles/positions for yourself. "

Archduke of Persona and Transistor ^

You haven't even played Bastion, and you claim Transistor to your own?!

Okay, okay...You're right.

pezus said:

After a long thinking and discussing period with my underlings, I have decided that BasilZero will represent Nintendo here in our great nation. His new title is therefore: Ambassador of Nintendo.

Conegamer is still a regular citizen. I can't let someone who is a bigger Sony than Nintendo fan be a Nintendo ambassador!

It should be fair then that you give me an Ambassador title as well!

pezus said:
Wright said:
pezus said:

After a long thinking and discussing period with my underlings, I have decided that BasilZero will represent Nintendo here in our great nation. His new title is therefore: Ambassador of Nintendo.

Conegamer is still a regular citizen. I can't let someone who is a bigger Sony than Nintendo fan be a Nintendo ambassador!

It should be fair then that you give me an Ambassador title as well!

I will discuss this with my underlings and get back to you once we've reached a decision. Could take anywhere from a day to two years

Well, that's way more quickly than the Spanish Mail Delivery Service.

pezus said:

No, his more like the "Ambassador of steam" then anything else he should also be the "warden of buy a fu*cking vita already" 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:

No, his more like the "Ambassador of steam" then anything else he should also be the "warden of buy a fu*cking vita already" 

Lol, the dude has something like 150 games on Steam now I think. But he also has a lot of Nintendo games! 

He is waiting for cheaper memory cards, just like everyone else :-Ð

SUUURRE.

BTW, I though the Archduke was higher up on the ladder.

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:

Lol, the dude has something like 150 games on Steam now I think. But he also has a lot of Nintendo games! 

He is waiting for cheaper memory cards, just like everyone else :-Ð

Im looking at you my king 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

UC4 CONFIRMED BY GAMESTOP GERMANY FOR FEBRUARY 2014?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166373&page=1#

pezus said:
nnodley said:

LOL yeah I won't drive that fast.  It's like a 55 minute drive from where I live to campus.  I could do it in 45 minutes if there wasn't construction on the interstate I use.  Speed limit on that is 70mph and I usually go 75-80 on it. But I have to get off onto a road that's limit is 55mph.

No 4G smartphone?

Could watch before you drive 

Yeah my phone has 4G LTE.  I would just rather get home and watch it while chillaxin on the couch.

Aldro said:
UC4 CONFIRMED BY GAMESTOP GERMANY FOR FEBRUARY 2014?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166373&page=1#

....Fuck.