Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Wait.. it's going to be 1 in the afternoon? I thought i had to stay up all nigth to watch it. Now all i got to do is take off work?

Yeah and it sucks for me. My first and only class that day starts at noon and goes to 2:40.  

We'll make you some gifs so that you cheer up when you come back here

Around the Network
Wright said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Wait.. it's going to be 1 in the afternoon? I thought i had to stay up all nigth to watch it. Now all i got to do is take off work?

Yeah and it sucks for me. My first and only class that day starts at noon and goes to 2:40.  

AWW THANKS!!!  At least my class will be about learning advanced 3D modeling.  So it's at least game related.

nnodley said:
Wright said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

AWW THANKS!!!  At least my class will be about learning advanced 3D modeling.  So it's at least game related.

Any tips in gifmaking? Any program in special?

Didn't see this posted yet, I don't think.

New Killzone: SF gameinformer details
Game Informer has a few new details on KZ

- They say that if KZ2 and 3 were rollercoaster rides, then SF is Disneyland. By this they mean that 2 and 3 feel like there's nonstop action, while in SF you're often placed in a big level with multiple objectives and sub-missions that you can complete. You're also able to pick and choose if you even want to do them instead of just being on a predictable route like a rollercoaster.

- As mentioned above there are now multiple objectives and sub-missions. In one level they mention that you'll have the ability to disable a communication tower, which would disable any backup for the Helghast if shit starts to go wrong. There's also a part where disabling AA guns will lead to a heavy weapon stash.

- They don't say much about the multiplayer other than mentioning that there's a huge focus on character customization as well as match customization.

And this is the second straight issue where GI has had some really impressive new screenshots that aren't available officially online. I'm not sure why Guerrilla wont' release them. They give you a good idea of just how large the scope of the world is compared to previous games.

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

3 hour stream event at Gamescom?!?!?!  Better be packed full of announced and unnannouced games and plenty of demos.

That sucks. I'm putting my eto in tomorrow for a half day on tuesday! Better be worth it Sony.

Around the Network
Wright said:
nnodley said:

Not really.  I usually download the video, then import it into iMovie on Mac(you can use windows movie maker I think) to choose what part of the video you want to use.  Then I export it has a .mov file and then import the file as layers into photoshop and save for web and use the gif setting.  Then resize to between 400 and 500 pixels to lower the file size.   

Also do not touch Infamous Second Son.  That is mine to make into gifs. :-p

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

That sucks. I'm putting my eto in tomorrow for a half day on tuesday! Better be worth it Sony.

Lucky you!!  I should get a 15 minute break sometime after 1 so I'll be hunting for info quick and making note of it for when I get home.  

nnodley said:
Wright said:
nnodley said:

Not really.  I usually download the video, then import it into iMovie on Mac(you can use windows movie maker I think) to choose what part of the video you want to use.  Then I export it has a .mov file and then import the file as layers into photoshop and save for web and use the gif setting.  Then resize to between 400 and 500 pixels to lower the file size.   

Also do not touch Infamous Second Son.  That is mine to make into gifs. :-p

I'll see if I can do something.

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

Lucky you!!  I should get a 15 minute break sometime after 1 so I'll be hunting for info quick and making note of it for when I get home.  

want me to send you a link of the video as an email when its done so you could watch it?

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

want me to send you a link of the video as an email when its done so you could watch it?

Ah yes that would be great if you could.  Thanks.