Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^I knew this. but thanks, Nat.

Around the Network

Thats good to hear. I was very dissapointed with the FFvs13 disaster but after watching the PS4 gameplay i was happy that they will bring it on PS4 and not PS3. I think teh Last Guardian on PS4 will blow us away.

Gamescon with Sony.

Why is Sony being so quite!

Around the Network

I can't wait to make gifs of the new Infamous Second Son trailer and gameplay at games com!!! UGH just hurry up already!

3 hour stream event at Gamescom?!?!?!  Better be packed full of announced and unnannouced games and plenty of demos.

nnodley said:

3 hour stream event at Gamescom?!?!?!  Better be packed full of announced and unnannouced games and plenty of demos.

Wait.. it's going to be 1 in the afternoon? I thought i had to stay up all nigth to watch it. Now all i got to do is take off work?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Why is Sony being so quite!

Because, They want to rape M$...quitely, silly.

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:

Wait.. it's going to be 1 in the afternoon? I thought i had to stay up all nigth to watch it. Now all i got to do is take off work?

Yeah and it sucks for me. My first and only class that day starts at noon and goes to 2:40.