How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

That 127k number is actually giving me deja vu. I'm sure one previous PS4 sales week showed 127k too. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Around the Network
pezus said:
That 127k number is actually giving me deja vu. I'm sure one previous PS4 sales week showed 127k too. Now I can't find it anywhere.

it may be the power of suggestion, but i seem to remember that too

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Canada > USA in things that matter.

pezus said:

It was adjusted to ~150k .

pezus said:
Azteca420 said:

Are you telling me the mouse pointer moved by itself?

Well yeah it changed the quality of the video. I paused the video and the pointer (looked like windows 7 ) just stayed there until i unpaused the video, i took a screenshot and a video though just to check i wasnt dreaming or going crazy.

Around the Network
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:

The hell is going on here? lol

I think when he was pushed. he was falling in game and thought it was real. imersion much!

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

ethomaz said:
pezus said:

It was adjusted to ~150k .

I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest if that happens to this week. In fact, I'm expecting it to happen.

Azteca420 said:
pezus said:
Azteca420 said:

Are you telling me the mouse pointer moved by itself?

Well yeah it changed the quality of the video. I paused the video and the pointer (looked like windows 7 ) just stayed there until i unpaused the video, i took a screenshot and a video though just to check i wasnt dreaming or going crazy.

Are you sure it wasn't inside the video? 

Confirmed: PS4 system software update 1.70 lands in N. America April 30th! Brings SHAREfactory, HDCP off, much more: