Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

celador said:

Nice gif, bit pessimistic for X1 though.  Nothing will beat the original 6th gen gif, that one was epic

I think it is based in the 6th gen gif... they just changed the icons/names.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

celador said:

Nice gif, bit pessimistic for X1 though.  Nothing will beat the original 6th gen gif, that one was epic

I think it is based in the 6th gen gif... they just changed the icons/names.

Indeed

gooch_destroyer said:

That happened to everybody. Even grandfathers who fought in wars

New Twitch chat on PS4?

the-pi-guy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

LOL

Plot twist: That was a week ago

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

The hell is going on here? lol

Azteca420 said:
Hey sorry to barge in out of nowhere but something really strange happened today and can figure out what it was. I was watching youtube through the ps3 app and all of a sudden while watching a video a mouse appeared and changed the quality twice, so i was like wth is somebody hacking my pc or something but when i reached for my laptop I realized I was using my ps3 which to me is quite strange because I've used the app with keyboard and mouse and apparently they don't work within the app. I use the app quite often and this is the first time this has happened, has anybody seen or heard of this happening before or is this normal at least.

Are you telling me the mouse pointer moved by itself?

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:

The hell is going on here? lol

The guy is wearing the Oculus Rift. You can see the TV screen how it has the left and right side image lol.

rutea7 said:

it's some bollywood movie, this clip was kind of viral on youtube because the action scene was epicly ridiculous

edit: found it

http://youtu.be/7yBnl_krN_U

double edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i quoted the wrong post

hahahahahaha. no problem

Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ whats with all the survival horror games?

Its not enough you pussy.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share