Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pokoko said:
It turns out that Playstation NOW doesn't want to play with me. Blah. You have to run a connection test when you rent a game and it pretty much just laughs at me.

you have it?!

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
pokoko said:
It turns out that Playstation NOW doesn't want to play with me. Blah. You have to run a connection test when you rent a game and it pretty much just laughs at me.

you have it?!

I got a beta sign-up, yeah, though it seems it's worthless for me.  

The software still seems to be kind of buggy.  The connection test froze my PS3 the first time.  It launches a store front that's laid out like the PS Store.  Games have a 'rent' option for 1, 7, and 30 days.  I tried to play Skullgirls but it wouldn't let me.  Disgaea D2 is on there, as well, damn it.

pokoko said:
gooch_destroyer said:
pokoko said:

you have it?!

The software still seems to be kind of buggy.  The connection test froze my PS3 the first time.  It launches a store front that's laid out like the PS Store.  Games have a 'rent' option for 1, 7, and 30 days.  I tried to play Skullgirls but it wouldn't let me.  Disgaea D2 is on there, as well, damn it.

What internet connection do you have? What are Sony reccomending?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pokoko said:

Guess I'll wait until the PS/2 emulation becomes a thing on PS4.

ohh and btw, Destiny of Spirits on the PS Store for both Vita and the PS4. Was that the case earlier? I thought it's for the Vita only.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:

What internet connection do you have? What are Sony reccomending?

2.65 Mbps.

I'm not surprised it doesn't work but I did hope it would let me try.  That's why I tried Skullgirls first, I thought it might be able to handle that.  I don't know what the lowest speed they'll allow is, it didn't tell me.

Does anyone in here use this ignore user script?

https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/41417

I've been trying to get this to work for some time now but have been unsuccessful, it says it's running but it doesn't show the "ignore" buttons that this script is supposed to implement.

pokoko said:

2.65 Mbps.

I'm not surprised it doesn't work but I did hope it would let me try.  That's why I tried Skullgirls first, I thought it might be able to handle that.  I don't know what the lowest speed they'll allow is, it didn't tell me.

It doesn't really matter what kind of game it is. It's all the same video stream.

Sony recommends at least 5 Mbps.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

That's what sucks, sony wants to build their smartphones up and to get back to being competitive yet they don't try and get them released in US on all carriers.  I sure as hell would buy the Z2 if it came to AT&T yet everytime I look up news there is nothing new about it.  

I had to switch carriers to use it. xD Got tired of the last one and I decided not to go back with Samsung ever again. Luckily, I believe the unlocked Z phones can be used with T-Mobile and AT&T (not sure on the latter, but I believe I read that earlier). Nada for Sprint and Metro PCs though.

Yeah I believe the unlocked version do work with them.  But I don't have the cash to buy an unlocked version or even one on a contract right now. :-p  I have the HTC one right now and while I really like it, I'm thinking I'm either gonna go back to iphone with iphone 6 when it releases or find a way to get the Z2 because the Z2 looks to be the best phone on the market right now. 

nnodley said:

Yeah I believe the unlocked version do work with them.  But I don't have the cash to buy an unlocked version or even one on a contract right now. :-p  I have the HTC one right now and while I really like it, I'm thinking I'm either gonna go back to iphone with iphone 6 when it releases or find a way to get the Z2 because the Z2 looks to be the best phone on the market right now. 

Don't blame you. Buying unlocked is expensive, but I dislike contacts and I do not intend to ever go into one. I was with Metro PCs in shcool and ditched them when I started work. T-Mobile isn't bad and I can handle their non contract policy.

The Z2 will have to take a back seat since I basically plan on getting a new gadget every month - phone in a few days, PS4 next, my own 3DS the month after, the Sony Alpha a7 camera (that mo fo is 2Gs lol) and the Motorla smart watch when it launches (I'd get a Sony but let's be honest, their smart watches are meh right now. Hopefully they step their game up later). That's not including games for all of my systems.

I'll get the Z2 when it is reasonable. It's just hard for me to spend more money on a phone than a console.

I heard the One is a great phone as well. I was considering the M8, but ... I felt like I was cheating on Sony.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS