How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Driveclub: You Can Still Get Platinum Trophy with PS Plus Edition; Upgrade Price to be Announced Soon

by Giuseppe Nelva (6 hours ago) 25 

The fact that the PlayStation Plus Edition of Driveclub won’t allow you to complete the single player Tour mode made many wonder Sony Computer Entertainment walked back on its promise made last year of allowing players to earn the platinum trophy without purchasing the full version.

Luckily Game Director Paul “Rushy” Rustchynsky took to NeoGAF to clarify that it’ll still be possible to platinum the game without spending a dollar.

And you still can. Nothing has changed.

Talking about spending, the option to upgrade the free PlayStation plus version to the full version will be still made available, and the price will be announced soon, as Rustchynsky confirmed on Twitter.

As we already knew, the PlayStation Plus version of the game will give access to a single country,  which includes five tracks with eleven variants and ten cars. Apparently that will be enough to get the coveted platinum trophy, and completing the Tour mode won’t be necessary.

For the moment only five countries (Scotland, Norway, Canada, Chile and India) have been officially announced, but we don’t know if there will be more in the final game. We also don’t know which one will be included in the PlayStation Plus edition.

The full car list still hasn’t been disclosed (even if the latest trailer included18 different rides), and interrogated on whether the game will include any Japanese cars Rustchynsky declined to respond, mentioning that he can’t disclose the rest of the car list yet.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/04/driveclub-you-can-still-get-platinum-trophy-with-ps-plus-edition-upgrade-price-to-be-announced-soon/

Around the Network

Sony Trademarks “Everything’s Game” for the United States

by Giuseppe Nelva (6 hours ago) 10 

Sony has been on a trademarking spree lately, and this time it’s the turn of the MMORPG arm of the company Sony Online Entertainment to file for another trademark with the US Patent and Trademark Office.

The trademark filed is “Everything’s Game” and it belongs to the international class 41, that is relative to online multiplayer games and services.

At the moment there’s no information on what the new trademark may be about, but considering how vocal the folks at SOE are, we’ll probably hear about it soon.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/04/sony-trademarks-everythings-game-for-the-united-states/

Leaked PlayStation Now Beta Video Shows UI, Games, Loading, Connection Test and More

by Giuseppe Nelva (6 hours ago) 44 

If you’re not in the PlayStation Now beta (or if you’re not American like me) but want to see what the service looks like, a reader that opted to remain anonymous sent us a real treat in the form of a full fledged video walkthrough of the current beta.

The video starts from the launch of the service and basically goes through everything there’s to see, doing a connection test, browsing the games catalog and even loading and playing a couple games (Puppeteer and Saints Row: The Third).  Incidentally It’s also very well made (kudos to the author, really). If it wasn’t recorded off screen it could almost be mistaken for an official trailer.

You can check it out below, but remember that, as you can read at the bottom of the screen, what’s shown in this sneak peek is for testing purposes only, and is not indicative of the final service.

[Thanks for the Tip: Megalocrab]

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/04/leaked-playstation-now-beta-video-shows-ui-games-loading-connection-test-and-more/

There's a video at the link.

I've been playing Tales of Xillia for 6h and i didnt get any trophies yet! meh?

golfgt170 said:
I've been playing Tales of Xillia for 6h and i didnt get any trophies yet! meh?

Lol you will.

Around the Network

So there is a potential TLoU 2 teaser on Dualshockers and Gaf, I'm on mobile so won't post the source but if someone could.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
So there is a potential TLoU 2 teaser on Dualshockers and Gaf, I'm on mobile so won't post the source but if someone could.

Here it is: supposed artwork of an adult Ellie playing a guitar, from a freelance concept artist who also did some work on The Last of Us. (source)

And a tweet from Bruce Straley, Game Director at Naughty Dog:

Dualshock Article

^^thanks!
Holy fuck at that tweet!!! Is it happening? ;-( don't play with my emotions like that...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2014/05/neversoft-infinity-ward-merger
neversoft and "infinity ward" are now one studio... lol bet they keep the IW name though...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
http://www.complex.com/video-games/2014/05/neversoft-infinity-ward-merger
neversoft and "infinity ward" are now one studio... lol bet they keep the IW name though...

They are keeping the IW name since that's associated with CoD :)