Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
BHR-3 said:
like the new h1z1 game some screens are being shown around the net now after all the zombie games MSs been getting we finally get a good one

Well TLoU is kind of a zombie game...almost.

@eFKac: Some games long ago like L4D+L4D2.

Ohh right, totally forgot about them.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
pezus said:

I don't believe this new gameplay trailer was posted:

Is it me or does it look worse now than before? I hope this is the last gen version. Textures are very bad in places, animations are clunky, shadows are terrible. The game itself looks great though, although I'll never buy it since I can't play really scary games like that lol

Damn dosen't look as smooth as the E3 demo hope they iron some of it out before release, but im still going to play it since im not a pezus.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Oh god that Evil Within game...Looks good in terms of horror/scary factor but...Dear lord those graphics. They look horrible.

I mean look at 1:00...The guy on the left has hid head clipping in the wood. Also the textures on the door at 1:16.

But oh well it's not all about graphics.

THE EVIL WITHIN FTW

The world needs more Spanish Main Characters :P

MS got dead rising series its considered a MS exclusives since only the 2nd one came to PS you also have L4D and L4D 2 state of decay and a underrated deadlight

Play Me

Around the Network
Wright said:

THE EVIL WITHIN FTW

Why is there never a filippino main character at least give us one.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:
BHR-3 said:
MS got dead rising series its considered a MS exclusives since only the 2nd one came to PS you also have L4D and L4D 2 state of decay and a underrated deadlight

Hehe how could I forget DR

Same here, goes to show how little I know about the zombie genre.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

THE EVIL WITHIN FTW

I'd rather see an Icelandic one tbh

How many Vikings are in video games already!!!

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

THE EVIL WITHIN FTW

Well, it's not Filippino, but why not a 'The Raid' game?  Would love to play a game that took a serious look at Pencak Silat.

mornelithe said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

THE EVIL WITHIN FTW

Well, it's not Filippino, but why not a 'The Raid' game?  Would love to play a game that took a serious look at Pencak Silat.

I guess in foreigners eyes there's no difference between an Indonesian and a filippino lol. I should watch The Raid.