How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

omg i cant wait to use the share feature for TLOU. last night i stalked the last guy alive in a section, walked step for step behind him with my shot gun, the second he turned around startled and panicked, i took his head off. the look in his face before death was priceless. lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
omg i cant wait to use the share feature for TLOU. last night i stalked the last guy alive in a section, walked step for step behind him with my shot gun, the second he turned around startled and panicked, i took his head off. the look in his face before death was priceless. lol

The share button is gonna be used every minute in this game.  It's crazy how hyped I am for this version of it.  I thought it was tough waiting for it to release last year, but this times it has all the ps4 graphical goodness and I'm way more hyped.  Just wish I could wipe the story from my memory so I could relive it all for the first time again. 

nnodley said:
mornelithe said:

Agreed, ND doesn't seem like a team that has difficulty pivoting to the next project.  They're usually releasing a new game what, every 2 years or so?

Yeah it looks like June/July will be TLOU then either next summer or holiday 2015 for UC4.  Then neil and bruce's new game either late 2016 or summer 2017(holiday at the latest).  So pretty much something from ND every year I think.  With a year in between releases once or twice.   Plus Neil and Bruce are two people who really work hard to give the fans what they want and if they have to work double time to do that I think they will. 

they were coy to mention other technicall achievements but didnt say what..  i have a dream for vastly move moveable objects, similar to the soccerballs and empty boxes.   maybe even breakable tables and chairs   lol   i can dream...  

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Lol, just read a comment on N4G.

" they could have called it Last of us: Best game ever made edition. And could have gotten away with it'.
248 awards.

Funny thing is it might be in the running for game of the year this year too.

Damn, I can't wait to see what it looks like.

pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Lol, just read a comment on N4G.

" they could have called it Last of us: Best game ever made edition. And could have gotten away with it'.
248 awards.

Funny thing is it might be in the running for game of the year this year too.

Damn, I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Lol there will probably be a "Best last-gen port" category on many websites.

But what happens when that last gen port is better than any other game out that year? Seriously,  don't see anything on the horizon that can compete with it, except maybe uncharted if it come this year. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
So the MMO is going to be shown soon, right?

You mean the SOE one? Yep officially, there are already leaked screenshots on GAF. I actually hoped they would make an TLoU MMO game, but any post apo MMO is good in my book! 

Hopefully on PS4, but I'm sure it will on it as well.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

You better share them to Twitter then, or have your FB share settings set to "Everyone" or I'll be mad. Freakin' gooch always sharing clips I can't view.

Im gonna set up a youtube account once they do the next fw patch that lets us

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752969

Gaf thread on the H1Z1 MMO.

Greatness Awaits!

like the new h1z1 game some screens are being shown around the net now after all the zombie games MSs been getting we finally get a good one

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
like the new h1z1 game some screens are being shown around the net now after all the zombie games MSs been getting we finally get a good one

What zombie games has MS been getting apart from State of Decay?

Greatness Awaits!