Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

i mean come on, fist bump and cigar? thats soo obvious its sully . why does he go after all the crazy crusaides nate keeps popping up? its an unexplainable greed

Dammit I thought Sully straight away but decided not to post it

Around the Network
Xevross said:
bananaking21 said:

i mean come on, fist bump and cigar? thats soo obvious its sully . why does he go after all the crazy crusaides nate keeps popping up? its an unexplainable greed

Dammit I thought Sully straight away but decided not to post it

thats because you are a failure and will never amount to anything!!

next one will be A LOT harder though, well at least i think so

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
EB1994 said:
eFKac said:
So it's Naughty Dog who are making the port? I'm not really happy about it, unless they didn't want to share the source code, it should have been outsourced, don't waste talent on ports (even TLoU ports).

I'm SUPER happy they are making it. Now we know it will be of the highest quality possible, because it's being remastered by the original developer. 

You wouldn't want to have a crappy port and possibly ruin the reputation of the franchise/original developer, because even if another dev had made the port, if it was shit Naughty Dog would still get the blame.

So don't release it until it's of a good enough quality...? This isn't so hard, and TLoU 2 which has to be made Naughty Dog, looks farther and farther away.

DLC's to TLoU, now this in-house port.

i dont think this takes so much resources. gameplay, story, cut scenes, camera, all that is done. the game is desgined, but this just needs improved effects, this doesnt need a full team to work on. neither would a game in pre production (TLoU2). they could have easily started with the story and such in TLoU2 and worked on this. 

what buggs me is the DLC, they said they were "stalling" with the DLC while figuring out to know what to work on next, then they said they were still brainstorming what to do early this year. they wasted like 8 fucking months :/ 

Of everyone I thought you would be one who would not believe that.  Hell I don't even believe that.  Even if it was the tiniest team, I bet preproduction started on their new game(new IP or TLOU2) just after TLOU released or even before a bit.  They did not waste 8 months.  Not efficient at all for a dev team, imo.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
EB1994 said:
eFKac said:
So it's Naughty Dog who are making the port? I'm not really happy about it, unless they didn't want to share the source code, it should have been outsourced, don't waste talent on ports (even TLoU ports).

I'm SUPER happy they are making it. Now we know it will be of the highest quality possible, because it's being remastered by the original developer. 

You wouldn't want to have a crappy port and possibly ruin the reputation of the franchise/original developer, because even if another dev had made the port, if it was shit Naughty Dog would still get the blame.

So don't release it until it's of a good enough quality...? This isn't so hard, and TLoU 2 which has to be made Naughty Dog, looks farther and farther away.

DLC's to TLoU, now this in-house port.

i dont think this takes so much resources. gameplay, story, cut scenes, camera, all that is done. the game is desgined, but this just needs improved effects, this doesnt need a full team to work on. neither would a game in pre production (TLoU2). they could have easily started with the story and such in TLoU2 and worked on this. 

what buggs me is the DLC, they said they were "stalling" with the DLC while figuring out to know what to work on next, then they said they were still brainstorming what to do early this year. they wasted like 8 fucking months :/ 

Of everyone I thought you would be one who would not believe that.  Hell I don't even believe that.  Even if it was the tiniest team, I bet preproduction started on their new game(new IP or TLOU2) just after TLOU released or even before a bit.  They did not waste 8 months.  Not efficient at all for a dev team, imo.

Agreed, ND doesn't seem like a team that has difficulty pivoting to the next project.  They're usually releasing a new game what, every 2 years or so?

Now I'll have to buy the PS4 to play that super game :D

Around the Network
mornelithe said:

Agreed, ND doesn't seem like a team that has difficulty pivoting to the next project.  They're usually releasing a new game what, every 2 years or so?

Yeah it looks like June/July will be TLOU then either next summer or holiday 2015 for UC4.  Then neil and bruce's new game either late 2016 or summer 2017(holiday at the latest).  So pretty much something from ND every year I think.  With a year in between releases once or twice.   Plus Neil and Bruce are two people who really work hard to give the fans what they want and if they have to work double time to do that I think they will. 

nnodley said:

i hope. after the epic sales of TLoU i doubt they wont be making TLoU2. but we dont know what seems to be going on there, could they really not have started working on a new game until now? doesnt seem to make sense, but their public statements sometimes make it seem like it. i think our questions will be answered in 2015. if by late 2015 they dont announce anything, then we know neils team game wont be released in 2016. 

Edit: whats that supposed to mean!

So I have now my PS4 for almost three months and this are the games I bought:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Flower
Killzone Shadow Fall
Flow
Towerfall
Lego the movie
Rayman Legends
Fez
Battlefield 4
Need for Speed Rivals
Dynasty Warriors 8
Strike Suit Zero

4 games a month that is fine wished their would be more games getting released though =p...  

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i hope. after the epic sales of TLoU i doubt they wont be making TLoU2. but we dont know what seems to be going on there, could they really not have started working on a new game until now? doesnt seem to make sense, but their public statements sometimes make it seem like it. i think our questions will be answered in 2015. if by late 2015 they dont announce anything, then we know neils team game wont be released in 2016. 

Yeah TLOU 2 seems like it will definitely happen, and I imagine even if they didn't start planning it right after TLOU released they probably started at most a few months after.  To me it just seems like classic things studios say to make it seem like they don't have anything planned to avoid saying anything that could give anything away on what they are doing.   Either way I think summer 2017 is a good release window we can hope for.  Because it's look likely that UC 4 won't be this holiday even though it still could.  I think ND may move to summer releases after seeing how well TLOU did for a summer release. 

nnodley said:

Yeah TLOU 2 seems like it will definitely happen, and I imagine even if they didn't start planning it right after TLOU released they probably started at most a few months after.  To me it just seems like classic things studios say to make it seem like they don't have anything planned to avoid saying anything that could give anything away on what they are doing.   Either way I think summer 2017 is a good release window we can hope for.  Because it's look likely that UC 4 won't be this holiday even though it still could.  I think ND may move to summer releases after seeing how well TLOU did for a summer release. 

ND are in a great position where just their name on a game will create massive hype. i remember before TLoU was announced and the teaser was shown, people were just saying "ohh, another zombie game, really sony?" and shit like that. as soon as people saw Naughty Dogs logo at the start of that trailer people went bat shit crazy. 

Point being that they dont need the holiday rush to sell, even though it would of course help. though, it would probably be better for Sony to keep releasing them in the holidays, to hype up the PS4 more then.