Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Lol adjusted up by ~30k? 6.7million!

Around the Network

Naughty Dog interview:

According to the German Playstation Blog, it will also be 60FPS.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
celador said:
bananaking21 said:
celador said:
bananaking21 said:
it doesnt take much to make me happy, a cigar and a fist bump would do. but yet, when ever the slightest, most ridiculous opportunity presents itself i am possessed by this unexplainable greed, that forces me to get out of my way and pursue it. i am not a good dresser by any means, yet it would seem that way if you take a quick look at the people who are usually around me.

Who Am I?

same rules guys, only 3 guesses and you gotta name the character, not the game.

i gave a lot of hints in this one too.

Nathan Drake?

really? you think i would put one that easy?

well I'm stupid so I was hoping so yeah.  Is it a PS3 game?

Yes. all my "Who Am I" characters will be from known PS3 games. not just the megablock busters, but ones that people know and heard about too. 

Duke Nukem?

NOO!!!!!

Official: Naughty Dog is targeting 60FPS:

''For those asking, @Naughty_Dog is developing The Last of Us Remastered and we're targeting 60fps. More info to come. #PS4''

Update the title with 60fps :P

Around the Network

Oh btw this is the thread I made for TLOU PS4! Check it out

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=181490&page=1#

So happy its happening! Summer release a swell. Should be good summer for PS4 then!

So it's Naughty Dog who are making the port? I'm not really happy about it, unless they didn't want to share the source code, it should have been outsourced, don't waste talent on ports (even TLoU ports).

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Aww yiss time for a new profile pic!

eFKac said:
So it's Naughty Dog who are making the port? I'm not really happy about it, unless they didn't want to share the source code, it should have been outsourced, don't waste talent on ports (even TLoU ports).

I'm SUPER happy they are making it. Now we know it will be of the highest quality possible, because it's being remastered by the original developer. 

You wouldn't want to have a crappy port and possibly ruin the reputation of the franchise/original developer, because even if another dev had made the port, if it was shit Naughty Dog would still get the blame.