Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
crazypotatoe said:
HEy guys new here, what are your thoughts on Matrch npd? I think PS4 has a good shot at beating MS in march despite Titanfall bundles and a price cut. PS4 is outselling x1 weekly in the US again, quite impressive.

It will be a close month.  Sony had a huge shipment of ps4's in US through march.  But whoever wins it there won't be anything to boast about, imo.  But sadly some will.

True, I think being so close is a win for sony and a lose for MS, they pushed TF hard and a price cut, yet ps4 kept easily.

Around the Network

I think this one will go to XBONE.

Titanfall is heavily bundled and the system got a $50 price cut. Even infamous and PS4 can't beat that.

@game
that frog game on ps2

Will Powers ‏@WillJPowers 7m

"SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly."
Expand

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Just come out and officially say it Sony/ND lol...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Us-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B00JK00S0S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397059658&sr=8-1&keywords=the%20last%20of%20us%20remastered&tag=viglink129408-20

its on amazon now!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed it!

"SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly." - by SCEA PR team

PARTY TIME, WOO WOO

poklane said:
Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed it!

"SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly." - by SCEA PR team

PARTY TIME, WOO WOO

YEAH!!!! Now, please be out in the summer...

crazypotatoe said:
HEy guys new here, what are your thoughts on Matrch npd? I think PS4 has a good shot at beating MS in march despite Titanfall bundles and a price cut. PS4 is outselling x1 weekly in the US again, quite impressive.

it has a good chance. im guessing both XB1 and PS4 are undertracked here, since they avaraged around 75k a week in feb, but seem to be lower in march, so it doesnt add up much. im guess the chances of Xb1 winning are 60% with PS4 having a 40% chance to win. it will be close though. April will be interesting as well. 

According to Amazon, The Last of Us Remastered will also feature 1080p, higher resolution for character models, improved shadows and lighting and other gameplay improvements, and the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign!

Pezus update dat tittle now!!