Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:

According to the Indie developers of WW1 Multiplayer Shooter Verdun (M2H Game Studios and Blackmill Games) Sony and them are talking about a release on the PS4 at the end of 2014, at least they told Dutch site Gamekings.tv. As of now, the game is playable with Steam´s Early Access program.

Fuck WW1, but if they will give me an WW2 shooter, with even a little amount of quality, they have my purchase.

I may try this Verdun game for 10 euros tops.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
golfgt170 said:

I hope this is hard...

Tomba, Crash Bandicoot

No

pandemonium

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

poklane said:

According to the Indie developers of WW1 Multiplayer Shooter Verdun (M2H Game Studios and Blackmill Games) Sony and them are talking about a release on the PS4 at the end of 2014, at least they told Dutch site Gamekings.tv. As of now, the game is playable with Steam´s Early Access program.

sweet!  it wa s just a couple months ago i was bitching about needing a ww1 shooter lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

nDreams has 3 VR games in development for PC and PS4. they will be showing off their first major game at E3 this year!

http://vrfocus.com/archives/2072/ndreams-3-morpheus-oculus-titles-development-way/

i hope they can deliver

Yeah I don't care what the price is for TLOU ps4. The chance to play it in full on ps4 glory is enough for $60 price. Plus it is my game of all freaking time!!! And play through Left Behind on PS4 as well. OH BOY!!! I would say it's leaked enough already they will likely push up any announcements to be earlier. Seems an announcement was close like famousmortimer said since it got put up on the store a bit early.

I hope they have a gameplay trailer and it be cutscene quality throughout the whole game plus with other effects if they added any. Looking like a wallet hurting summer with Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, TLOU PS4, will probably wait for murdered: soul suspect when it hits 30 or 40. Then drive club could release, but I doubt it.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Yeah I don't care what the price is for TLOU ps4. The chance to play it in full on ps4 glory is enough for $60 price. Plus it is my game of all freaking time!!! And play through Left Behind on PS4 as well. OH BOY!!! I would say it's leaked enough already they will likely push up any announcements to be earlier. Seems an announcement was close like famousmortimer said since it got put up on the store a bit early.

I hope they have a gameplay trailer and it be cutscene quality throughout the whole game plus with other effects if they added any. Looking like a wallet hurting summer with Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, TLOU PS4, will probably wait for murdered: soul suspect when it hits 30 or 40. Then drive club could release, but I doubt it.

ohh DriveClub. its The Last Guardian of the PS4. 

Looks like vgchartz is tracking infamous pretty well if the 1 million sold in 9 days is accurate and real. Since that is likely including digital so the site is doing pretty good I think.

HEy guys new here, what are your thoughts on Matrch npd? I think PS4 has a good shot at beating MS in march despite Titanfall bundles and a price cut. PS4 is outselling x1 weekly in the US again, quite impressive.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

ohh DriveClub. its The Last Guardian of the PS4. 

I know.   The little snippets of gameplay we got on facebook in like january made my hype for the game rise a lot.  So the fact we haven't seen or heard anything lately is annoying.

crazypotatoe said:
HEy guys new here, what are your thoughts on Matrch npd? I think PS4 has a good shot at beating MS in march despite Titanfall bundles and a price cut. PS4 is outselling x1 weekly in the US again, quite impressive.

It will be a close month.  Sony had a huge shipment of ps4's in US through march.  But whoever wins it there won't be anything to boast about, imo.  But sadly some will.