Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

H1Z1 F2P confirmed

Not pay to win, early access $20 bucks.

Open beta in 4-6 weeks I guess.

They'll be livestreaming the game next week.

There will be map making.

"This game has one of the deepest crafting mechanics I've seen"

"If you like Dark Souls, this is your kinda game"

Around the Network

Ok so I read Smedley's reddit comment, and it sounds like my dream come true game. On paper at least.

Super, super excited about it. My laptop can run Planetside between 80-30fps depending on amount of chaos on screen, so I hope I'll be able to run this, screw it, I'll drop the resolution to sub hd if I have to.
Still hoping for a PS4 version announcement soonish. (E3 maybe? one can dream...)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Ok so I read Smedley's reddit comment, and it sounds like my dream come true game. On paper at least.

Super, super excited about it. My laptop can run Planetside between 80-30fps depending on amount of chaos on screen, so I hope I'll be able to run this, screw it, I'll drop the resolution to sub hd if I have to.
Still hoping for a PS4 version announcement soonish. (E3 maybe? one can dream...)

It's coming to PS4! He said it was decied and had a huge grin on his face. Everything SOE is doing now is planed for PS4. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
eFKac said:

It's coming to PS4! He said it was decied and had a huge grin on his face. Everything SOE is doing now is planed for PS4. 

Yeah I guess, there is no reason not to.

Smedley also said that if you can run Planetside 2, you can run H1Z1, faster. Which makes me so happy I can't wait to try this game, this totally overshadows the TLoU news for me

Greatness Awaits!

ohh and btw. our old friend Riderz1337 has now an account on gaf

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

SOE takes so damn long to port PC games over to PS4. The Warframe devs got their game running on PS4 in 3 months. I'm still waiting for Planetside 2 and now this new game probably won't launch until next year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Anyone else excited for this game? 

We should do a group chat this weekend!

eFKac said:
ohh and btw. our old friend Riderz1337 has now an account on gaf

He has an account here too.

Mmmfishtacos said:

I think there should be a video game about dating filipina's. The mom would be the end boss. hardest one ever.

Don't hate me. I'm engaged to a Filipina.

im sorry to tell you this, but she doesnt love you, she is just using you to get to Gooch, that sexy beast.