Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ethomaz said:
poklane said:
Wait, why is War Thunder on the list?

Because it just launched in EU... US date is unknown yet..

Rumor is they're having trouble with certification. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

#DriveClub release date to be announced in the next weeks

Ohh and btw. anyone remembers what Sony executives were saying during the reveal or E3 about amount of games in development? Were they talking about development overall or for 2014? Quotes would be best!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Xevross said:

New prelim 22nd March HW numbers up. PS4 is about 220k, thats more like it

How many ' I'm so sick of this stock issue excuse' comments have there been over the last few weeks?  This pretty much proves it was the case all along. And inFamous was a factor of course

The development of DriveClub continues to go "from strength to strength", SCEE has told VideoGamer.com while responding to yesterday's reports highlighting the recent changes at Evolution Studios.

In a statement provided to us this afternoon, SCEE said that it "would like to make it very clear that the development of DRIVECLUB on PS4 is going from strength to strength. The announced studio changes across WWS yesterday have not affected the development of DRIVECLUB or the DRIVECLUB team, which has always had great direction and continues to do so.

"We have full confidence that the game will deliver on its PS4 promise to be the first truly socially connected racing title and we are very pleased and excited by the calibre of work from Evolution Studios.

"The progress being made on the game is spectacular," Sony continued, "so we're looking forward to sharing an update on development, release date and videos of the game in action in the weeks to come. We thank you for your patience and assure you, it will be worth the wait."

SCEE also confirmed that "DRIVECLUB does have a Game Director at the helm who we will be revealing very soon."

Yesterday, VideoGamer.com revealed that Sony would be leading a "focused restructure"within three of its studios – including Evolution Studios, Guerrilla Cambridge and SCE London Studio. It was later confirmed that DriveClub's game director Col Rodgers had left the studio in February for personal reasons unconnected to the layoffs.

Around the Network

source regarding my earlier post.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/driveclub/news/driveclub_making_spectacular_progress_release_date_update_due_in_the_weeks_to_come.html

anyways this is great news. also notice how they said "DriveClub Team"? could this mean they have more than one team?

Well I guess its good to hear about DriveClub, just like it is with The Last Guardian

ktay95 said:
Well I guess its good to hear about DriveClub, just like it is with The Last Guardian

way to go and destroys everybodies hopes about seeing driveclub soon

bananaking21 said:
source regarding my earlier post.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/driveclub/news/driveclub_making_spectacular_progress_release_date_update_due_in_the_weeks_to_come.html

anyways this is great news. also notice how they said "DriveClub Team"? could this mean they have more than one team?

Oh yes indeed, that means they have (at least) one more team at Evolution Studios. It is actually good to hear that no employees from the DriveClub team were affected by the changes within the studio. So now we can eagerly anticipate the announcement of the release date

Project Morpheus presentation at GDC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMp_o03qH4&feature=youtu.be