How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Check out this thief video, It shows thiefs diffculty settings including a "custom mode" where you can add custom settings to get more points at the end of the level.

Basically things like

"slowed movement"

"No food" (no health regen thouout the entire game)

"No upgrades"

"zero damage" If you take any damage you fail mission

Kill or knock someone out = Fail

Be seen = Fail

"Iron Man" If you fail the mission/die you loose your game save

The more of these options you have ON the more points you get at the end of the level

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
So I finally gave in and bought a Vita. Recommend any games?

I third it, get persona 4 the golden now!!! 

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: Interesting game where its spilt between the VR sections where you get to know the games characters and escape where you sovle clever puzzles to escape a room. The game's narrative mixes the two in a very unique way.

Killzone Mercenary: Its going to be the best looking handheld game you ever seen, solid sp with mutiple chooses to go through a mission. Even though the mp is limited to 4 vs 4 and have limited modes its still fun and it will have patches coming soon adding more mp maps and bot mode. Story adds nothing to the universe but you'll get to fight along side the helghast finally!!!

Uncharted Golden Abyss: Its an uncharted game minus the series epic playable cinematics and Chole and elena, but the game adds more for the treasure collecting part and more in game collectables. 

Little Big Planet vita: Its a really great platformer making good use of some of te psvita functions like the touchpad and rear touchpad plus you can play many of the games UGC and download them so you dont have to worry about getting indie games XD

Edit: Holy sh*t how can i forget get Gravity Rush: Its the most unqiue vita exclusive out there besides Tearaway (I haven't played it but a lot so ppl liked it) it an open world game where you control a chick with gravity powers. Although there's not much to do in the world it does have a very ool look and artstye plus the main character Kat is totally likable. Se's are goddess after all.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
So what did you guys think about the steam? We should do this weekly, it was fun. Next time i'll just turn on the mic and talk. Let you guys use the chat. That way i stay focused on the game. lol.

Pretty sweet.  PEZUS MAKE PSNATION TROPHIES FOR PEOPLE WHO STREAM!!!!

Good idea. I'll add this tomorrow.

OT: Guys, PS4 is going to be a bit cheaper than I expected here in Iceland! Only $699 and I was expecting $743 or so. Midnight opening  next tuesday. Tempting

As King you have to lead by example. 

I will at least check the launch out and maybe take pics and videos. I expect a LOT of people to show up, based on what I've seen on FB when the retailers talk about the launch.

post some pics if you go since i dont know alot about iceland and its gaming scene besides it has a lot of hot chicks apparently and the country made out of ice.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:

I will at least check the launch out and maybe take pics and videos. I expect a LOT of people to show up, based on what I've seen on FB when the retailers talk about the launch.

post some pics if you go since i dont know alot about iceland and its gaming scene besides it has a lot of hot chicks apparently and the country made out of ice.

Hehe I suspect most of them will just be teenage boys tbh, but there should be some old people like me too. Probably not a lot of hot chicks ;(. Well, we'll see, maybe some guys drag their hot girlfriends with them

Damn my interest in your country decrease by 100 fold.

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:

Hehe I suspect most of them will just be teenage boys tbh, but there should be some old people like me too. Probably not a lot of hot chicks ;(. Well, we'll see, maybe some guys drag their hot girlfriends with them

Forget the console take photos of the hot chicks!

Around the Network

Go set up your twitch account women!

Mmmfishtacos said:

I may stream something again tonight.  SO BE READY!!

But I may not if I can't get a lot of my homework finished.  Not a lot left, but enough that I could be the rest of the day finishing it up.

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

But I may not if I can't get a lot of my homework finished.  Not a lot left, but enough that I could be the rest of the day finishing it up.

Do you homework! I think i'm going to stream again tonight, about the same time. If people are interested. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Do you homework! I think i'm going to stream again tonight, about the same time. If people are interested. 

I AM!!!!  I have to put toenails on my foot sculpt in zbrush! 

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I AM!!!!  I have to put toenails on my foot sculpt in zbrush! 

Thats nasty! Make sure to add the funk for added realism.