Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

We need more posts.

What cool camera and DS4 features would you like to see?

Around the Network
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
We need more posts.

Sports Champions 3! Lightsaber battles!

OT: How do you guys want this trophies for streaming thing to go down? Maybe a bronze trophy for each 30m+ stream and only one trophy per game per day (which means you could get multiple trophies per day for streaming multiple games!)

I think i should get a plat for it. 

JoeTheBro said:
We need more posts.

I'd like to see the advance rumble getting more love. As for the camera... Don't know. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
We need more posts.

Sports Champions 3! Lightsaber battles!

OT: How do you guys want this trophies for streaming thing to go down? Maybe a bronze trophy for each 30m+ stream and only one trophy per game per day (which means you could get multiple trophies per day for streaming multiple games!)

I think i should get a plat for it. 

Seconded.

the-pi-guy said:

I'd like to see some games that use the Move or camera in nice ways.  

I had my hopes up for Sorcery, but that seemed like it didn't go as well as I expected.  

Maybe like as a shield?

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:
the-pi-guy said:

I'd like to see some games that use the Move or camera in nice ways.  

I had my hopes up for Sorcery, but that seemed like it didn't go as well as I expected.  

Maybe like as a shield?

Yes, that'd be lovely.  

Something that I think would be awesome, would be a game like Skyrim with Move support.  One Move for shield and the other for sword or something along those lines.

Turns out they had Move support with Portal 2 DLC!  That might be awesome.  

But I feel they need some exclusive awesome experiences with the Move, or even just the camera.  

With the Move: RPG, Action, Driving?, Puzzle, maybe some other games are pretty good showcases of what could be done.  

With the Camera only:  Driving?, Puzzle, Action, maybe some others.  I think the camera is fairly limited by itself.  By itself I think it works in games that require 2 axes of motion, but the Move/DS4 does do well in 3.  

Well the bolded wouldn't work. XBONE can do everything PS4 can. XBONE controllers have infrared lights on them allowing kinect to track them.

I'll be going live in and hour and half.

so the 8 EST. Who's going to tune in?

http://www.twitch.tv/mmmfishtacos/

This is the link for people that didn't join yesterday.

the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:

Well the bolded wouldn't work. XBONE can do everything PS4 can. XBONE controllers have infrared lights on them allowing kinect to track them.

I don't mean PS4 exclusive.  I mean like you can't play this game in the conventional way with the DS4.  I suppose you could use the DS4 and Xbox One controller in a similar way to the Move, but the Move would still be more comfortable I'd guess.  

Oh

the-pi-guy said:
JoeTheBro said:

Oh

Just Oh?

Ah?