Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:

Why don't these looks as good as they do when i view them on my tv? Am i missing something?

Well for starters they have the same resolution as Vita games. There's also going to be compression going on. Heck it even has a 24 bit color depth!

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Why don't these looks as good as they do when i view them on my tv? Am i missing something?

Well for starters they have the same resolution as Vita games. There's also going to be compression going on. Heck it even has a 24 bit color depth!

Well i hope they fix that at some point. Because these shots don't do the game justice

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Well i hope they fix that at some point. Because these shots don't do the game justice

Dat hair though in that last shot!!! 

And I don't think I'm gonna stream either, decided to just do homework.  Work ahead so I'm not as stressed come midterm and on.

It's surprising how well voice commands really work.

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

And I don't think I'm gonna stream either, decided to just do homework.  Work ahead so I'm not as stressed come midterm and on.

Yeah, thats cool. Maybe we should make it like a Saturday night type thing. That way more people get involved. Well i guess it's okay for most people to do it when ever, but i have a data cap, so I don't want to stream all the time. 

Around the Network

They look awesome to me! Actually the guy that posts the KZ shots, has some insane ones. When I play the game it doesn't look half as good as from his screenshots

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yeah, thats cool. Maybe we should make it like a Saturday night type thing. That way more people get involved. Well i guess it's okay for most people to do it when ever, but i have a data cap, so I don't want to stream all the time. 

Yeah I'll likely only being streaming on friday's and saturday's only because I have class tuesday and thursday beginning at 9am.  

Does your internet provider not have an unlimited plan?

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yeah I'll likely only being streaming on friday's and saturday's only because I have class tuesday and thursday beginning at 9am.  

Does your internet provider not have an unlimited plan?

Nope.  Im moving this year, so fuck em. 

^LOL well hopefully you can get unlimited at your new place.

So a new game called Inner Sanctum was announced for PS4. Made by Meisekimu in Japan. And is an open world game set in Japan.
http://gamingbolt.com/introducing-inner-sanctum-an-open-world-playstation-4-exclusive-title-set-in-japan

Sounds interesting, but will wait to see gameplay before getting on board the hype train.

nnodley said:
^LOL well hopefully you can get unlimited at your new place.

So a new game called Inner Sanctum was announced for PS4. Made by Meisekimu in Japan. And is an open world game set in Japan.
http://gamingbolt.com/introducing-inner-sanctum-an-open-world-playstation-4-exclusive-title-set-in-japan

Sounds interesting, but will wait to see gameplay before getting on board the hype train.

Saw it on Gaf today, and yeah it sounds interesting, and some concept arts make it look like a Japanese GTA ripp off which I would be all for. 

But I held my horses quick when I saw the platforms... PS4/Android/iOS XD

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!