Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
So what did you guys think about the steam? We should do this weekly, it was fun. Next time i'll just turn on the mic and talk. Let you guys use the chat. That way i stay focused on the game. lol.

Pretty sweet.  PEZUS MAKE PSNATION TROPHIES FOR PEOPLE WHO STREAM!!!!

I second this!

Around the Network

Good idea, I think we should find a shooter that majority has, get some Multi beasting together and stream those games.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Good idea, I think we should find a shooter that majority has, get some Multi beasting together and stream those games.

OOOOHHHHH!!!  That would be pretty cool.

eFKac said:

I have COD. I traded killzone. Mostly because the jacket got fucked up some how. SO i was like screw it, i'll buy it again when it drops to 20 or 30. Cant have a damaged game.

Oh i noticed the interact button works with Don't starve. I'm not sure what it does. I'm trying to get my friend to steam it so i can see if i can take over his game.

Around the Network

pezus said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
So what did you guys think about the steam? We should do this weekly, it was fun. Next time i'll just turn on the mic and talk. Let you guys use the chat. That way i stay focused on the game. lol.

Good idea. I'll add this tomorrow.

OT: Guys, PS4 is going to be a bit cheaper than I expected here in Iceland! Only $699 and I was expecting $743 or so. Midnight opening  next tuesday. Tempting

DO NOT FIGHT THE TEMPTATION!!!!  JUST SAY FUCK IT AND BUY IT!!!  :-p

And fish those screens are awesome!!

nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Good idea. I'll add this tomorrow.

OT: Guys, PS4 is going to be a bit cheaper than I expected here in Iceland! Only $699 and I was expecting $743 or so. Midnight opening  next tuesday. Tempting

DO NOT FIGHT THE TEMPTATION!!!!  JUST SAY FUCK IT AND BUY IT!!!  :-p

And fish those screens are awesome!!

I only wish i didn't have to upload them to face book! I don't know why they skipped flickr like they already have of vita!  

I hope sony knows what they are doing, putting all this power in a small case. Cause my shit is hot right now and the fan is running full bore.

So I finally gave in and bought a Vita. Recommend any games?