How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

So I wanted to resume BF singleplayer and I had to start over (new game).. When they fix it??

Around the Network

Just got back from picking up tomb raider and preordering second son. I got lucky with tomb raider, and they gave me the collectors edition that you get for preordering the game. It took about 30 seconds to install. PS4 is bad ass.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Just got back from picking up tomb raider and preordering second son. I got lucky with tomb raider, and they gave me the collectors edition that you get for preordering the game. It took about 30 seconds to install. PS4 is bad ass.

Nice! Stream it (I have you on PSN so you'll get at least one viewer ) or at least tell us how consistent is the framerate, are the dips noticeable

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Nice! Stream it (I have you on PSN so you'll get at least one viewer ) or at least tell us how consistent is the framerate, are the dips noticeable

I just finished the opening. I haven't noticed any yet. Let me check my internet to see if i have enough where i can stream. Dude was streaming the other night and had 500 viewers. Thats kind of scary.. lol. It does look really good though. 

lol voice controls.

Around the Network

streaming now. 

Sony Gearing Up For A Big VITA Re-Launch, New Games And #JRPGVITA Announcement Expected

By Khurram Imtiaz - January, 25th 2014

Sony has recently teased a mysterious press event for the launch of one of their hardware. This teaser reads: “Following the biggest launch in PlayStation history, join us for an introduction to the slimmest.”

At this point, it might not be a surprise to think that they are hinting at an announcement of either PS VITA Slim or PS VITA TV, which were released in Japan last year. While the PS VITA Slim managed to find success in Japan, PS VITA TV wasn’t so fortunate. It also seems like a device that is well suited for the Western market so it won’t be surprising to see Sony announcing it for North America/Europe.

But surely, there can’t be any launch event without announcement of any games, right? It seems like Sony is finally going to drop the curtain on what they are cooking for the VITA, especially the #JRPGVITA twitter campaign, which started last year.

In an interview to Kotaku last year, SCE’s Adam Boyes said the following: “I would say in the next year’s time, if you’re a fan of Japanese games, if you’re a fan of Vita, then hopefully we’ll have a little treat for you.”

SCE’s Shahid Kamal Ahmad also dropped a couple of teases on his twitter account.

Shahid Kamal Ahmad was on the forefront with the #JRPGVITA campaign so it is not surprising to see him teasing something related to them.

If you are still not convinced, Boss of Double Eleven, Lee Hutchinson talked about porting an exclusive PS3 game to the VITA/PS4. When asked by a user on when they will be reveal this game, Hutchinson said: “I dont think we’re long off announcing.”

This is not the only game they are currently porting to the VITA, they are also working on Frozen Synpase Tactics port for the VITA. When a user asked when to expect an announcement for FST, Hutchinson replied: “within 10 days.”

It won’t be surprising to see Sony announcing a new hardware and new games to accompany with it at this press event, in an effort

Mmmfishtacos said:

streaming now. 

Damn the stream frozen, it's most probably on my end, I have trouble with those PlayStation Live streams, they seem to bufer a lot, even though my internet is supposedly way better than required.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

streaming now. 

Damn the stream frozen, it's most probably on my end, I have trouble with those PlayStation Live streams, they seem to bufer a lot, even though my internet is supposedly way better than required.

Are you back in? I have a chat up. Join in. Can you hear when i talk?

So there does seem to be some frame rate dips here and there. And they have this shaky cam thing going on during cuts seens, I'm not really sure, but it seems dips happen during that time too.