By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List some of the million selling Wii games in 2008!

I want you guys to include the new Wii games coming out that will sell over 1 million this year. My list is; Okami Brawl(duh) MKWii(duh, even though late entry is possible) No More Heroes(good reviews will keep it from being a Killer 7) Wiifit(so serious it's not funny!!) Fatal Frame 4(Japan will eat this up if it comes in 2008) Monster Hunter 3(Japan will eat this up if it comes out in 2008) Alone in the Dark 5(motion controls will make this shockingly real) Destroy All Humans Big Willy (motion controls will make it fun and the game already is pure comedy!) Rygar(i think it will surprise us, we'll see) Disaster Day of Crisis(Wii owners will be longing for a great shooter, other than MOH:H2) Dragon Quest Swords(Sold 500,000 in Japan so it should hit a million this year) list more if you have any!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Dragon Quest Swords: I don't think so.... The rest I agree so far.......

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Wii Fit is already a million seller in Japan only, isn't it?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Brawl and wiifit - certain
No more heroes and mario kart - Very likely
okami - maybe (I think it already reached most of its audience on PS2)

Is animal crossing coming out this year? Probably mario party 9.

Around the Network

PokeFarm

fkusumot said:

PokeFarm

thats a wiiware

@jheco

if a 3rd party game on a nintendo console hits 500,000 in Japan, you can tell that the tides have turned for nintendo's 3rd party support! (and wii is getting great 3rd party support now!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Okami ---I hope so!!!

Brawl(duh) ----- lol, of course

MKWii--- If it released before December 20th, then yes, easy.

No More Heroes---- Don't get my hopes up.

Wiifit------ Already is a million seller.

Fatal Frame 4----- Could be, hope so. I love Fatal Frame.

Monster Hunter 3------ Million won't touch it, 2 million in japan, maybe :O.

Alone in the Dark 5------ More underground game here, might be review dependant.

Destroy All Humans Big Willy-------- Should sell a million, cause you know it will have some nice actual television marketing.

Rygar---- I want it, but I doubt a million seller. We will see.

Disaster Day of Crisis----- Probably will sell a million, just because of the Nintendo association. Nintendo might actually advertise this, unless it turns out like Giest(sp?).

Dragon Quest Swords----- I'm hesitant, but it could sell a million lifetime, doubt it hits that mark in 08, depends on the reviews.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Oh yeah, and Kirby Wii, if true, million seller out of the box.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.