By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony VP: “PlayStation 4 will have the strongest launch line-up we’ve ever had”

Turkish said:
Getting Killzone, Driveclub and Knack.

Well if those are launch titles, then yes me too.

Around the Network

Well the games I plan to get day 1 are already in my sig. I doubt inFAMOUS will be a launch title, but if it is then day one as well. Hopefully we will get more release dates this E3.

As for the comment, I get the sense PS4 will be the strongest launch, but that doesn't say much considering previous system's had less than stellar launch games (generally speaking).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

well still have GDC/E3/Gamescom/TGS for more reveals..so who know what Sony will throw out

I see I am in a minority of people who thought the PS2 had an awesome launch lineup.

Although it didn't appear it at first glance, in Europe we got: SSX; Ridge Racer 5; Tekken Tag Tournament & Timesplitters, all of which I would list among my favourite games. FantaVision; Kessen & Street Fighter EX3 were pretty good too!

In Europe we also got a good PS3 lineup imo, but that was more to do with the fact that we had to wait so long to get it.

Anyway, good to hear. Although I kinda agree with TheProf. Stagger some of the releases, don't have 25 games and then nothing in the coming months like Vita.

Does this mean it WONT have a Ridge Racer?

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I see I am in a minority of people who thought the PS2 had an awesome launch lineup.

Although it didn't appear it at first glance, in Europe we got: SSX; Ridge Racer 5; Tekken Tag Tournament & Timesplitters, all of which I would list among my favourite games. FantaVision; Kessen & Street Fighter EX3 were pretty good too!

In Europe we also got a good PS3 lineup imo, but that was more to do with the fact that we had to wait so long to get it.

Anyway, good to hear. Although I kinda agree with TheProf. Stagger some of the releases, don't have 25 games and then nothing in the coming months like Vita.

Its so weird, I found FantaVision this year on the shelves, new, was sitting there 12-13 years waiting to be picked up lol.

RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:
I very much doubt it. Previous launches set the bar incredibly high.

Can you list a incredibly previous launch to try to make a comparison with PS4... just say the name of console that I get the games.

Sometimes I wonder if you know who I am.

lol I believe in you even when you are kidding

RolStoppable said:

Sometimes I wonder if you know who I am.

You are someone who doesn't appreciate Kessen.

Wow, didn't expect such words! Amazing!

It will, but partially because the 360 is launching at the same times, so third-party games should be plentiful.