By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you still use Eplorer?

StanGable said:
Edge112 said:
well yeah IE is midiocer. It works, its fine, but you can have so much better on firefox or opera. Like Tube TVs or wired house phones. They work, people use them, but you can have much better. FF is free make the switch.

No thank you. Explorer is great, I love it. Firefox is like buying a brand new HDTV but one of those generic ones are not brand and all the components are cheap thus making the experience crappy.

Sorry bud it dosen't work like that. Firefox is number one in every catagory. There is no fight comparing to firefox. IE is BS M$ crap just thrwon on for good looks. Take a look at the charts.

Around the Network

Internet explorer
(is firefox any better?)

Noobie said:
I use IE 7.0 i find it better.. and like its look and font... i did use Firefox 2.0 for like 6 months..

Idon't understand these posts. EVERYTHING you doon IE can be done on FF. but no the other way around.

i still use internet explorer

83% off all virusses are written for IE. I always advise people to get IE and stick with it. Most people don't deserve the privilege off being a Firefox user. Before you know it most users will have Firefox with ad-block and no-script plugins and they will be surfing the web more safely as I do now(complete safety doesn't exist on the web).

Then organised crime and all those trojan and adware makers will be forced to focus on the small group off people who are intelligent enough to use a more secure browser and I don't want that.

GET IE!! Please people, stop trying to convince others to use Firefox. You will only end up hurting yourself.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

I love internet explorer, it is the best thing in the world... ever. That's right better than the wheel. One day I hope to have iinternet explorers babies.

Firefox on the other hand is evil. It is a well know fact that firefox is a murderer and a rapist

highwaystar101 said:
I love internet explorer, it is the best thing in the world... ever. That's right better than the wheel. One day I hope to have iinternet explorers babies.

Firefox on the other hand is evil. It is a well know fact that firefox is a murderer and a rapist

You obviously missed my picture. Firefox is strictly a Kitten and Boobs lover.

I use my iTouch to browse the Internet now (so I guess that's Safari), but on my laptop it's IE7 all the way. It's just so damn nice. I haven't contracted a virus in over ten years, so I'm not too scared.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

I use Firefox of course.

i use kool aid to aid me thru the internets many walls of fire.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite