By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Million seller Wii titles: Courtesy of The Onion

azrm2k said:
Oh man I want to play Super Gay Tennis so bad now!

i Second that...lol

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN
Around the Network

ha those are some funny names

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I like Bacon said:
Throw the Thing at the Thing was a horrible game IMO. Good thing I only rented it.

You're only hating TtTatT because you think it's casual trash and doesn't live up to your so-called "hardcore" standards.

What you fail to realize is that there are many players who are more hardcore about Throwing Things at Things then you could possibly handle. Just try going to the boards at allthingsmustbethrownatthings.net and tell them how casual and horrible their game is. They'll kick your ass. Or at least throw a lot of things at it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Why is nobody talking about Yoshi's Wholly Inaccurate Hockey? That was the best of those games. It appeals to both hardcore and casual gamers. All my friends love it. That game is bad ass.

Jetlogs said:
pichu_pichu said:
virtual babysitter low...doesn't anybody love babies anymore

Think again...

Wow, that's really cute, and sad at the same time, I want it for some reason.

Around the Network

I didnt think Yoshi's Wholly Inaccurate Hockey was great. I mean the char models were good. but the sound track was terrible...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Bah, no game list is complete without "point at some fish Wii" just because it didn't sell a million doesn't mean it shouldn't be included in all future lists of games.

Mario kite(kart) is love

I want to play throw the thing at the thing. It sounds quite interesting.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

While I as playing Throw that thing at thing, i accidentally threw the wiimote at  the TV

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)