By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

PC master race. Next gen started in 2007.

Around the Network

eeh, hard to say... no it isn't...

Sony has my fanboyism
Nintendo has my old-school-love
XBOX has my all dem whys (well MS has them, but for me it is mostly not being able to understand what people can find interesting in the console - and when it comes to MS, why it must bork everything that once was good (this also applies to XBOX))
Apple has all my hate

I'm 75% Nintendo, 20% Sony 5% anything else.

How about publisher Atlus?

I'm a very multiplatform gaming type of person, and the last system I bought was the PS3, however putme down as Nintendo as I have own more systems from them over my life in gaming :).

Around the Network

I've noticed alot of PC people like Nintendo, and quite a few Nintendo people like PC

Would be interesting to do clusters ie PC + Nintendo, Sony + Nintendo, MS + Nintendo, PC + Sony, PC + MS, MS + Sony

I've got to go with Sony, I think they have had the best console 3 gens in a row. I love my PSP and the Vita has a ton of potential if it could just get more 3rd party support.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This is really tough. I've been gaming for so long and I love so much from all platforms. This is liking forcing someone to choose a favorite child.

I guess it boils down to which one you can't live without. But for me that changes. Right now I'm really into Halo 4, but I'm also a huge fan of Zelda and Mario and Star Fox etc. I mean I'm such a fan of Nintendo that I built a full size Donkey Kong arcade cabinet from scratch and spent my Nintendo Club coins on a Golden Nunchuck to go with my 25th Anniversary Zelda SS WiiMote.

Back in 1999 I would have said Sega. I loved all the Sega systems and the Dreamcast is still my all time favorite console. But the silver age of gaming ended with the Dreamcast. Just like the Golden Age ended with Atari.

But everyone here already things I'm a Xbot despite the fact that I own more Sony stuff than MS and every Nintendo console except Wii U which I will get eventually.

So go ahead and put me down for MS since I am a total Halo nut. But that doesn't mean I think MS is better. It just means that I love Halo and right now I couldn't give it up. That might change with the next Zelda.

PlayStation innit.

kain_kusanagi said:
This is really tough. I've been gaming for so long and I love so much from all platforms. This is liking forcing someone to choose a favorite child.

I guess it boils down to which one you can't live without. But for me that changes. Right now I'm really into Halo 4, but I'm also a huge fan of Zelda and Mario and Star Fox etc. I mean I'm such a fan of Nintendo that I built a full size Donkey Kong arcade cabinet from scratch and spent my Nintendo Club coins on a Golden Nunchuck to go with my 25th Anniversary Zelda SS WiiMote.

Back in 1999 I would have said Sega. I loved all the Sega systems and the Dreamcast is still my all time favorite console. But the silver age of gaming ended with the Dreamcast. Just like the Golden Age ended with Atari.

But everyone here already things I'm a Xbot despite the fact that I own more Sony stuff than MS and every Nintendo console except Wii U which I will get eventually.

So go ahead and put me down for MS since I am a total Halo nut. But that doesn't mean I think MS is better. It just means that I love Halo and right now I couldn't give it up. That might change with the next Zelda.

...or the next Metroid ^.^