By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Oh noes! Megan Fox to play as April O Neil in the new TMNT :(

Tagged games:

Do you want Megan Fox to play as April?

Yes 13 21.31%

No 48 78.69%

Total:61

fucking fail -_-

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I don't know about the role but I would love to play with her if you know what I mean.

NobleTeam360 said:
I don't know about the role but I would love to play with her if you know what I mean.

agreed.

Who cares? She's hot :p

Nintendo and PC gamer

I love ninja turtles, but I don't think they're the highest forms of art, or anything like that. The previous movies were awesome sillyfests.

Megan Fox can do a good job with it and make it amusing. Now will she, IDK? it's not like April's character had a lot of depth. The big issue, I'd have is that she might take it too seriously, etc. And generally that implies my worries about the film, as most of Michael Bay  related things.

Around the Network

TMNT... Teenage Mutant Ninja Transformers confirmed.

Shia LaBeouf to play Casey Jones?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

This movie is going to be trash, we have known this for some time now

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Why do you guys hate her? Even if she sucks at acting, shes still SUPER HOT.

axumblade said:
It's a Michael Bay movie.

Terrible director casts a terrible actress to play in a terrible movie.

Didn't he fire her in his huge robots movie because she called him Hitler? Why would he cast her?

I'd have to see her in the role before passing judgement, but I do know this movie is going to blow, regardless. Though, I could have sworn the movie studio shot down Bay's ideas for the movie. Are they still going to be alien turtles? That will make the suckage x100.