By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why does some of the PS family on here always behave in this way,almost EVERY gen?

Sony fans are like this.
Doesn´t matter, since 2004 they always loose anyways (sales wise).

Around the Network

threads like these that exaggerate the bad that one group does and completely disregard the bad that other groups do are imo at the top of the most retarded types of topics i ever see on this site

i have seen loads of people dismiss the ps4 since it was announced for seemingly incomprehensible reasons... but in the end who cares we all have to make decisions on what to purchase depending on the value we see in products ( or for some which company they align themselves with )

MonstaMack said:
enditall727 said:

The PS family act no different than the Ninty or M$ family

the only difference is that there are just more people in the PlayStation family

Really? People are still using M$? It seems just as offensive.

Either way every company fans have their bad apples. I was clearly a bad apple in the original XBox days, especially being in the vast minoirity.

Hey, it's a complement. They're stinking rich.

the strange thing is that i see from weird logic on this forum or i suppose its more widespread than this forum

when sony fans do a certain thing its arrogant, dismissive, etc etc etc

but when those from another group do the exact same shit the people bleating the crap above do not acknowledge it at all

or instead they acknowledge it and make up some type of bullshit to justify it

^ BAHAHAHA CLASSIC

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
enditall727 said:

The PS family act no different than the Ninty or M$ family

the only difference is that there are just more people in the PlayStation family

Really? People are still using M$? It seems just as offensive.

Either way every company fans have their bad apples. I was clearly a bad apple in the original XBox days, especially being in the vast minoirity.

I've been using "M$" ever since I started playing Maplestory. It just makes things easier. Heh.

RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:
RolStoppable said:
ethomaz said:

Who make more pro/cons threads: Turkish or Nsanity?

Turkish, easily.

Nsanity just posts news and articles. I can't even remember if he ever made an opinionated thread.

You're kidding, right?  In the span of a day or two, Nsanity posted all the negative Sony articles he could get his hands on (at least 3 or 4 that I saw).  Obviously in full defensive mode because of the PS meeting.

In the sentence you bolded I clearly state that he posts articles and you go on to disagree, because he posts articles.

What. Were. You. Thinking.

Lol, your whole point was that you were basically saying that Nsanity was not biased, while Turkish is, saying he posts articles of all kinds.  I suppose I could have bolded the opinionated part, but I thought you were smart enough to get it without that.  Oh well.  I'll keep this in mind for next time. 

The problem with the PS family is that they act like console gaming started in 1995 with the PlayStation, and that Sony should be the perpetual market leader every single generation. To them, M$ is a "soulless moneymaking corporation" (see the "Beware of Microsoft" thread that was just started by -surprise- a member of the PS family), and Nintendo is just a Mario and Zelda factory, but they're glad Nintendo is around so they can continue ripping off their ideas and innovations.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Lad. when this gen started PS3 owners had serious stick.I mean serious, check old vgc threads if they are still around.

Arrogance to what system? The Wii-u? Sorry for having a stronger console. What do you want people to say???

About new xbox, no one knows what it is yet so it is a non factor.

Stop acting like Playstation owners think the PS4 it the holy grail. Not at all. More people are complaining about the console who rely might not want it anyway.

Honestly haters will hate. Dont be silly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:

Lol, your whole point was that you were basically saying that Nsanity was not biased, while Turkish is, saying he posts articles of all kinds.  I suppose I could have bolded the opinionated part, but I thought you were smart enough to get it without that.  Oh well.  I'll keep this in mind for next time. 

I was asked who is worse. In my follow-up post I said this:

The things Nsanity posts include pro-MS, con-MS, pro-Nintendo, con-Nintendo and con-Sony news/articles. He isn't fond of Sony, that much is clear (he posts articles with questionable content that he wouldn't post for MS or Nintendo). But he tries to post everything interesting that hasn't already been posted. When it concerns positive Sony news, there are enough people who post that stuff anyway, so even if he wanted, he wouldn't have much, if anything, to post.

Why would anyone think that I am giving Nsanity a free pass?

That's not the post I qouted, though.  The one I responded to simply said, "Nsanity just posts news and articles. I can't even remember if he ever made an opinionated thread."  My point is just because he is posting "articles" (some are just opinion pieces), as opposed to typing his own feelings in the OP, doesn't mean his thread isn't opinionated.  To say otherwise is just niave.  Of course, that is his prerogative, so he can post whatever he wants.

It's good you're not giving him a 100% free pass, though, it seems by your words it's more like an 70%-80% pass.  But, that is your prerogative, as well.