By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I don't understand how anyone could trust Sony after this gen :/

Do you trust sony after this gen?

Yes 94 76.42%

No 29 23.58%

Total:123
Miguel_Zorro said:
aikohualda said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Since you said this is sarcastic, I'm not really sure how to respond.  :/

i really feel like the "sarcasm" part is sarcarsm.. :P

I get it now.  He's making fun of the equivalent silly Microsoft thread.  I hadn't bothered to open that thread until I saw this one.  In that thread, Jay asked people not to post in it and let the thread die - then he proceeded to post in it several times.  Now this thread is drawing attention to that thread from people (like me) who hadn't even noticed it. 

man it was sooooo fucking funny LMAO

i only opened that thread like 30 minutes ago. I then seen how many posts the thread had gained after reading the 1st post by JayWood LOL

I didn't even read past the 1st page.. it was just too damn funny LMAO!

Around the Network

Sony profide ALOT of games and that's all I need. Could not care about anything else.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

pezus said:
My problem is that as soon as something negative about MS is said you're there to call bullshit. But then you're fine with bringing up Sony negatives all the time. And now you're OK with making a counter-thread just because the other one annoyed you. That's not unbiased.

Now, let's talk cereal. /jk

Not true.  You will see me correcting Sales2099 a lot actually.  There isnt many MSFT fans on this site so I rarely clash with them.  That isnt the case with sony.  And nintendo fans just doesnt bother me for some reason. Not really sure why on that.

These are really facts but he is passing it off as sarcasm Sony fans are so fun to watch. It's good not holding myself down to one console.

I think the two polls combined say it all really. Perhaps that wasn't the intention of the poster but you sometimes don't get what you want.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Most of your statements are false or over-subjective so this thread is completely useless.

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
My problem is that as soon as something negative about MS is said you're there to call bullshit. But then you're fine with bringing up Sony negatives all the time. And now you're OK with making a counter-thread just because the other one annoyed you. That's not unbiased.

Now, let's talk cereal. /jk

Not true.  You will see me correcting Sales2099 a lot actually.  There isnt many MSFT fans on this site so I rarely clash with them.  That isnt the case with sony.  And nintendo fans just doesnt bother me for some reason. Not really sure why on that.

What isn't true? Sales2099 is probably by far the most vocal, but he isn't the only one.

My main point however is that you were telling people to not feed the OP in the other thread and then you turn around and do the exact same thing as he did. Why would you want that? 

That is what Im saying, me and him disagrees quite often so it isnt like i only debate things with sony fans.  Just more so with sony fans because there is more of them on this site.

The OP in that thread and me was talking on his wall.  I didnt like his attitude so bam here is a thread for him :)  People who wants to deny things can go ahead but none of the big three has went through this generation without their own problems.  Sure you can ignore that and point at the bad but all three has plenty of good too.

GribbleGrunger said:
I think the two polls combined say it all really. Perhaps that wasn't the intention of the poster but you sometimes don't get what you want.

This. If there was a poll for all intergrated platform gaming sites and they asked "who provides more to gamers Microsoft or Sony?" Sony would win hands down. Why? Because the interwebs reacts to everything. Tell me why every E3 Microsoft never get a response as if they won anything? Because they don't care to win.

1) They overhyped a flagship title? Sony must be literally the only company every to do this.

2) And it's less than half that price now. Each of those consoles was being sold at a $200 loss. And most consoles have pretty crappy lineups for the first few years.

3) PSN is an excellent service, especially considering that it is, as you say, free. Cross-game voice chat would have helped, but the other stuff is just the rantings of a hater.

4) Have any charges been made to your credit card? I thought not. So you gained two free games and lost nothing.

5) You can get them bundled with the console, but this is somewhat legitimate.

6) The PSP had plenty of support, and nobody bought anything for it, so they abandoned it. It's been succeeded as a console. How many GBA games is Nintendo making?

7) This just isn't true. It's up to the developer.

8) Again, Move has plenty of support, and if you want to argue that it has no standout excellent titles, name one for Kinect.

9) YLOD has not been an issue for years, especially since the Slim came out. It's also a result of poor treatment of your console, and I say this as someone who had YLOD.

10) Yeah, shame they recalled and burned every PS2 in existence at the time.

I don't know whether to be happy that I'm finally feeling passionate about console gaming again for the first time in three years, or saddened by the fact that we are going to be returning to this sort of mindless flamewar crap.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

1) They overhyped a flagship title? Sony must be literally the only company every to do this.

2) And it's less than half that price now. Each of those consoles was being sold at a $200 loss. And most consoles have pretty crappy lineups for the first few years.

3) PSN is an excellent service, especially considering that it is, as you say, free. Cross-game voice chat would have helped, but the other stuff is just the rantings of a hater.

4) Have any charges been made to your credit card? I thought not. So you gained two free games and lost nothing.

5) You can get them bundled with the console, but this is somewhat legitimate.

6) The PSP had plenty of support, and nobody bought anything for it, so they abandoned it. It's been succeeded as a console. How many GBA games is Nintendo making?

7) This just isn't true. It's up to the developer.

8) Again, Move has plenty of support, and if you want to argue that it has no standout excellent titles, name one for Kinect.

9) YLOD has not been an issue for years, especially since the Slim came out. It's also a result of poor treatment of your console, and I say this as someone who had YLOD.

10) Yeah, shame they recalled and burned every PS2 in existence at the time.

I don't know whether to be happy that I'm finally feeling passionate about console gaming again for the first time in three years, or saddened by the fact that we are going to be returning to this sort of mindless flamewar crap.

I dont think you understand the OP ;) That's ok though, DEFEND away