By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima says MGS: Ground Zeroes may be too risky to publish, sell

Wright said:
ethomaz said:
Best selling Metal Gear Solid confirmed.

Thanks Kojima for a new real Metal Gear... and not the fake one released this week.

You just said it yourself...

Metal Gear Rising is not Metal Gear Solid. But not a fake game in the Metal Gear history. Can't you see it?! ;_;

What Rising have to do with Metal Gear? Nothing... Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 are way better Metal Gear than Rising.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Wright said:
ethomaz said:
Best selling Metal Gear Solid confirmed.

Thanks Kojima for a new real Metal Gear... and not the fake one released this week.

You just said it yourself...

Metal Gear Rising is not Metal Gear Solid. But not a fake game in the Metal Gear history. Can't you see it?! ;_;

What Rising have to do with Metal Gear? Nothing... Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 are way better Metal Gear than Rising.

It has a lot of things to do with Metal Gear. Aaand, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 (assuming the msx version xD) are way better than Metal Gear Solid 4, so I don't really see your point.

I think I know why it will be a "Mature" theme, if anyone doesn't want it spoiled, read up on MGS Portable Ops and the backstory of Null.

Wright said:
It has a lot of things to do with Metal Gear. Aaand, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 (assuming the msx version xD) are way better than Metal Gear Solid 4, so I don't really see your point.

MGS4 is the third best Metal Gear ever created... only Peace Walker and MGS3 are better.

ethomaz said:
Wright said:

MGS4 is the third best Metal Gear ever created... only Peace Walker and MGS3 are better.

But is that the truth? Or opinion? =P Because I think that Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Portable Ops are the best Metal Gear's out there. ·3· And that does not make my argument less valid than yours.

Around the Network

Wright said:

But is that the truth? Or opinion? =P Because I think that Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Portable Ops are the best Metal Gear's out there. ·3· And that does not make my argument less valid than yours.

MGS2 is the worst and most boring Metal Gear ever... any fan can confirm that.

Raiden sucks... give me Snake again.

And yeah... your argument is invalid at start because you think the Rising is a Metal Gear game lol.

I rather kill aliens and zombies than a game full of boring cutscenes, incomprehensible plot, exaggerated characters and situations etc.
To compare games to movies and books is old news and usually a first step for failure. Its also surprising coming from a guy who fills half his games of long cutscenes with zero interactivity.

ethomaz said:

MGS2 is the worst and most boring Metal Gear ever... any fan can confirm that.

Raiden sucks... give me Snake again.

And yeah... your argument is invalid at start because you think the Rising is a Metal Gear game lol.

1º: Opinion. Though you can ask fans of the saga; you'll realize that you are wrong.

2º Raiden doesn't suck. But this is opinion, so okay. I'll respect yours. Oddly though, your second statement. Because as far as I know, Big Boss is not Snake, not the Snake of MG, MG2, MGS1,2 and 4. So it is another character, and he's also a son of a bitch, considering you have played MG and MG2.

3º: Em...yeah, it has to do with Metal Gear universe, you know. It is not only because it has "Metal Gear" in the name.

Bring it, Kojima!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Wright said:

1º: Opinion. Though you can ask fans of the saga; you'll realize that you are wrong.

2º Raiden doesn't suck. But this is opinion, so okay. I'll respect yours. Oddly though, your second statement. Because as far as I know, Big Boss is not Snake, not the Snake of MG, MG2, MGS1,2 and 4. So it is another character, and he's also a son of a bitch, considering you have played MG and MG2.

3º: Em...yeah, it has to do with Metal Gear universe, you know. It is not only because it has "Metal Gear" in the name.

1) Fans hates MGS2... I like it but it's a little boring after you are forced to play with Raiden (80% of the game).
2) Snake is a clone of Big Boss... so the same char.
3) Again... add nothing to Metal Gear and just it name to try sell some copies of the game... if you changed the name and remove the Raiden you will see the game is another Platinum game.