By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima says MGS: Ground Zeroes may be too risky to publish, sell

CROTCH GRABBING!

Around the Network

Very interesting. I'll be sure to not read any reviews on this from now on. Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmm. Not an encouraging quote :/

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'm sure the publish will make sure he releases it ;)

I think it's telling. Chico got his sister killed and all O_O

Around the Network

Best selling Metal Gear Solid confirmed.

Thanks Kojima for a new real Metal Gear... and not the fake one released this week.

"!"

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Anyone think society should just man up and stop getting freaked out by something, even though obviously other forms of media deal with heavy and mature subject matter all the same?

I completely agree with him. If a video game has a mature (more like controversial) story then people will start calling said game violent and start talking about how our society is going down and blah blah blah. With movies this rarely happens and that shows that the video game industry is still very "immature" and that most people aren't taking them seriously as form of entertainment media. 

Hope this someday change. But at this rate I highly doubt I will be alive to experience it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

ethomaz said:
Best selling Metal Gear Solid confirmed.

Thanks Kojima for a new real Metal Gear... and not the fake one released this week.

You just said it yourself...

Metal Gear Rising is not Metal Gear Solid. But not a fake game in the Metal Gear history. Can't you see it?! ;_;