By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 haters: Simmer down and celebrate progress

Tagged games:

I really gotta take a break from this site for awhile. Kinda getting sick of seeing topic after topic about how PS4 is the second coming.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:

I really gotta take a break from this site for awhile. Kinda getting sick of seeing topic after topic about how PS4 is the second coming.

Alot of the PS4 hype comes from the horrible Xbox 3 rumors and I am not just talking about the Hardware. If MS delievers the PS4 won't look that special anymore. 

Metallicube said:

I think there is a lot of disappointment from this gen that lies within many Sony-fans as the king lost his crown and now has serious competition. Some ppl seem to have less fun in their life when their favorite company is not the most successful so I am not surprised.

I love how everyone ignores the existance of the PC. xD

The next Xbox will get the same amount of hate once their conference is over too.

Around the Network
Dodece said:
The idea that there was any overabundance of hate. Has everything to do with where the most vocal hardcore Sony loyalists went, and where those that didn't go with them stayed. The Sony loyalists swung out to a extreme point of view. While the rest stayed near the center. All the way out there anything that wasn't by default positive, or utter love was viewed as nothing less then hateful.

The Sony faithful just got so swept up. Not by the event itself, but by just the idea of the event. That they lost most of their inhibitions, rationality, and tact. Granted some took advantage to rattle their cages while they were in such a precarious position, but for the most part the majority of posters that aren't among the Sony faithful. Have been fairly even handed, or at least rational about presenting their positions.

I would really like for more of them to come back to reality, and to try to put together a dispassionate case for this or that. Rather then attacking users who just were less then impressed by the unveiling, and most important of all for them to get back to facts. Rather then making outlandish claims. I have read a few whoppers, and I have seen some pretty flagrant rule breaking. I have seen Sony loyalists calling Nintendo fans the Nintendo Defense Forces. I have seen users offer up baseless attacks on other brands, and even in this thread I have seen other posters insult other posters. Just for being a little cheeky.

It has been a couple days now. Restraint should be reasserting itself.

I wish you were a mod

ninjablade said:
I honestly can't see why u would hate on a system that's making developers dream a reality and this coming from an Xbox and 360,owner.

You really never fooled anyone with this XBox 360 owner thing.

Kyuu said:
Hynad said:
ninjablade said:
I honestly can't see why u would hate on a system that's making developers dream a reality and this coming from an Xbox and 360,owner.

So you're saying Xbox owners are all blindly against PS regardless how good it is.

Nope. What I said only concerns him and his history here. 

Sensitive much?

Kyuu said:
Hynad said:
Kyuu said:
Hynad said:
ninjablade said:

So you're saying Xbox owners are all blindly against PS regardless how good it is.

Nope. What I said only concerns him and his history here. 

Sensitive much?

Ask yourself that sir.

Typical reply is typical.

You jump to a hasty conclusion based on a comment directly targetted at him. Seeing somehow that I would have included all XBox owners... That was a strech I don't know how you came to, other than because you're being sensitive. But ok. Be my guess. Keep it going.

as usual when it comes to things that has anything to with Sony it is overly exaggerated*100

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(