By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

Curious about your update 4, do you have any info on Gakai?

Around the Network

I would be shocked if it's anything less than $399 for a bare-bones SKU.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Not long now. Pitchforks at the ready fellas.

Hoping the PS1 franchise is either Medieval or they bought back Crash when no one was looking lol.

PS2 game should be Jak and Daxter and given the Vita HD collection and the PSallstars inclusion it seems like Sony is giving that franchise the love it deserves

Xbox exclusive would either be L4D or Gears I guess

I also really hope that ND new IP rumor is true. Uncharted needs a break and ND always makes an awesome new IP at the start of a gen. I hope it's in a fantasy world like Crash and Jak rather than realistic like LoU and Uncharted (they are/will be great but I love the worlds they've made in the past and want them to get creative).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

DanneSandin said:
arminuk said:
DanneSandin said:

Alright if you name me that xbox game if it comes true ill give u £1000 u got my word and if u lost ill have ur username ? Deal 

Sorry for the long wait... I'd love to take that bet, but I've promised not to name the game... Although... it really shouldn't be too hard to tell what game I'm refering to

If we guess correctly would you tell us? Is it Gears?

Around the Network

ill bet my soul to satan this wont happen......

Sony will wait for MS to set the price.

typo in OP, you hit the 3 instead of the 4, I'm sure you meant to bet it'd be $449

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

It's completely possible in several case :

1. They have plans to update or release new upgrades or accessories to justify the price staying the same for years

2. They have plans to charges and make money on other services and products

But depending on the cost of production of the machine, and knowing that a price can't go higher but can only go down through time, you always start at the higher price possible, especially for such a long term product cycle.

Plus the PS3 is still selling like crazy, so even if the start-up of this generation is going to be the most important of any console generation, they have time on their hands.

DietSoap said:

Curious about your update 4, do you have any info on Gakai?

I will post new things shortly actually! Not about Gakai though =/ sry!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.