By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Games I own / View Collection

Thanks. Is it possible to click the priority down or just up?

Around the Network

You look familiar ioi... have we met?

Thanks for this new option, I have already done a custom order that involves my currently owned games (My actual game collection is 31 games at the moment, but I have added all games I ever owned [minus a few Megadrive ones] to my game collection page) So my profile shows up 30 of my games I still own [MK64 got pushed off]

Parokki said:
And here I thought this was a thread about you showing off your collection. =P

Great work, thanks a bunch.

Me too, lol.

Thanks, ioi!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

I probably have one of the best collections ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Wonderful....keep up the good work.

Around the Network

Cool, now I just have to view the games I want to be seen on my front page.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Just so you know ioi, games that don't have box art don't show up.

It's all working well

ioi said:

Should all be working ok now.

• You can go to game profiles and add games that you own
  • The games will only show up in your profile if they have a boxart associated
  • On your profile you can click on "view whole collection" to show all of your games, sorted alphabetically by console
  • You can delete games you own from here and "prioritise" them. Essentially each game in your collection has a priority value and when you prioritise a game this value goes up by one. The 30 games shown on your profile are ordered by this priority value then by when you added them so essentially you can play about with and sort your games into an order you want by upping their priority value.

Hopefully this all makes sense, any questions then let me know. Direct new users and people asking about game collections to this thread.

Thanks

ioi

I still don't know how to add games to my collection

Riachu said:
ioi said:

Should all be working ok now.

• You can go to game profiles and add games that you own
  • The games will only show up in your profile if they have a boxart associated
  • On your profile you can click on "view whole collection" to show all of your games, sorted alphabetically by console
  • You can delete games you own from here and "prioritise" them. Essentially each game in your collection has a priority value and when you prioritise a game this value goes up by one. The 30 games shown on your profile are ordered by this priority value then by when you added them so essentially you can play about with and sort your games into an order you want by upping their priority value.

Hopefully this all makes sense, any questions then let me know. Direct new users and people asking about game collections to this thread.

Thanks

ioi

I still don't know how to add games to my collection

You need to go to the games database.  There you can search for almost every game everreleased.  Click on the game....it will bring up its sales stats and general information about the game.  Below the boxart for the game on this page you will see a button labeled I OWN THIS GAME!.  Just click that button and voila!