By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the Wii U a smelly turd?

I've always been partial to Fruit Loops myself.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Nintendo will need to rely on their first part offerings for this generation. Their sales won't be as bad as the GameCube, as they have more 3rd party support than back then, but I feel that this gen won't be as kind to them.

I wonder if they will move away from emphasizing the Touch screen on the Wii U, not unlike what they are doing with the 3D in the 3DS.

I like boobs.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Special K With Red Berries is my new favorite, but you can't go wrong with plain old Corn Flakes or Cheerios.

I eat rolled oats for breakfast, for health purposes. I'm trying to clean up my diet, don't want to bite the bullet before I'm 60,

Around the Network

Anybody here remember Hidden Treasures cereal?

Another version of crack in breakfast form.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

JWeinCom said:
Don't like the texture of oatmeal...

Have you ever tried blending it before heating it? It is SUPER smooth after. :D That's the only way I consume it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Do you guys have "Start" in your countries? Furthermore, is it even considered cereals?

In any case, that's my favorite breakfast meal by far.

wiiu , will be okay , and i like cocoa pebbles , and lucky charms

Where have you been the last two decades man? Nintendo has always been doomed, in the end will Mario have the forza to face doom? because he can't change his destiny and when the call of duty comes he'll have to give half life to survive in the battlefield by leaving his army of two behind, and even if dishonored he crosses that borderland and is awarded with the medal of honor all he will find is a kill zone, an uncharted place that is beyond imagination where the gears of war move even faster and you can't see the slightest halo of light, a place where the evil diablo is the only resident and is his infamous dogma rules the land, but in the end, will the bad guys laugh or will Mario find out that the devil may cry...? mmm... at least we can trust him, our last guardian... and when he fulfills his final fantasy, he will die just like you, like me, and with him... the last of us.