By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

Argh_College said:
Because Sony boys think that game looks anything special when Crysis 3 is in another league already.

Pc really is a beast.

OMG SO cool, crysis 2, 3 lack Graphical Style not just bigger textures... In other words what game is gonna look more pleasant for hours of enjoyment sorry crysis 3 pc boys killzone has that style not just trying to be photorealistic in other words boring... yes ok ur cool with ur pcs but seriously this is from a console haha

Buying a PS4 nuff said.

Around the Network

Why don´t you watch a movie guys?

Argh_College said:
Because Sony boys think that game looks anything special when Crysis 3 is in another league already.

Pc really is a beast.

But does it really matter when you're talking about Crysis?

The franchise is great to look at, zzzzz to play.

While it can be argued what tech is better (and knowing Crytek, I'd bet on them), Killzone to me subjectively looks much better - maybe it's Crytek usual mediocre art direction, or just very good one in KZ...anyhow, that city and whole playthrough look just stunning.

J_Allard said:
Argh_College said:

Pc really is a beast.

But does it really matter when you're talking about Crysis?

The franchise is great to look at, zzzzz to play.

The first one had great and innovative gameplay, great story and great graphics. The sequel is awful, tough. Not sure about Crysis 3 as i haven't played it, but judging by Crysis 2, it's going to be bad.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
taus90 said:
Pre alpha build with 4gb specs, comparable to Crysis 3 on PC, cant wait to see E3 optimized build. That opening part felt like i was taking a stroll in Home'. Didnt get that KillZone feel, what if this engine was built for some other game and this demo with KZ:SF was just to showcase its capabilities, ala Metal gear ground zero and phantom pain. It will be a sweet surprise if GG showed off a new IP at E3

They have a new IP in the works too

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155510&page=1#

isnt GG also working on Killzone mercenary. So in that sense the other team has to be working on either shadow fall or the new IP

No gif of the explosion? Get your head in the game!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

taus90 said:
Aldro said:
taus90 said:
Pre alpha build with 4gb specs, comparable to Crysis 3 on PC, cant wait to see E3 optimized build. That opening part felt like i was taking a stroll in Home'. Didnt get that KillZone feel, what if this engine was built for some other game and this demo with KZ:SF was just to showcase its capabilities, ala Metal gear ground zero and phantom pain. It will be a sweet surprise if GG showed off a new IP at E3

isnt GG also working on Killzone mercenary. So in that sense the other team has to be working on either shadow fall or the new IP

No they have 3 teams

One is working on Killzone Shadow Fall
The other on a new IP

Then there is Guerrilla CAMBRIDGE that is working on Killzone Mercenary.

Aldro said:
taus90 said:
Aldro said:
taus90 said:

No they have 3 teams

One is working on Killzone Shadow Fall
The other on a new IP

Then there is Guerrilla CAMBRIDGE that is working on Killzone Mercenary.

Hope its true! Want Killzone to be launch title and in mid next year a new IP.