By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

CGI-Quality said:
Claymore said:
Turkish said:
Claymore said:
I'am I the only one that wasn't even slightly impressed with the demo?

It appears so.

Your easily impressed then.

Or, he has an opinion you don't share. That could be.

Or it could be the usual Sony fanboyism.

Around the Network
Claymore said:
CGI-Quality said:
Claymore said:
Turkish said:
Claymore said:
I'am I the only one that wasn't even slightly impressed with the demo?

It appears so.

Your easily impressed then.

Or, he has an opinion you don't share. That could be.

Or it could be the usual Sony fanboyism.

I'm pretty sure that falls under "opinion you don't share."

Turkish said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Not sure if you guys already saw this but a dev over at Beyond3d spilled the beans that the demos we saw running, were all running on 1.5GB of RAM

0_0

http://beyond3d.com/showthread.php?p=1712366#post1712366

Holy crap. Imagine what they'll be able to put out with that extra +-6GB!

wouldn't be surprised if all the things they are doing at an OS level takes 1.5-2GB but even then yeah, we are just starting to scratch the potential of the hardware

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Guerilla was said to be working on an RPG. What if Killzone: Shadowfall was that RPG

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Guerilla was said to be working on an RPG. What if Killzone: Shadowfall was that RPG

then it looks very shootery.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Oh, just noticed the draw distance has been covered up by the smoke, probably because of the 30 fps thingy.

Bombs detonating inside of buildings do tend to have the effect of producing smoke ¬_¬

Also, to note, 30fps is hardly a surprise to anyone, irrelevant to the consoles power. To quote Insomniac "When there is a clear choice between framerate and improved graphics, graphics should win."

It may not be the choice of many of us more avid gamers to favour higher graphical fidelity over a higher framerate, but it is a more easily marketable advantage. The average gamer doesn't care what the framerate is, they are watching a trailer on YouTube, that isn't even playing at 30fps, and what they see is the games graphics.

So why bother wasting the power required to run the game at 60fps when you can just half it and give the game that bit of extra sparkle that could easily increase the games potential sales.

Maybe this will explain.

CGI-Quality said:
walsufnir said:

Help me understand the purpose of posting this...

Some realism and at the sametime nothing moving.......is my guess.

looks great day one for me

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3