By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall will be 1080p/30FPS

GameAnalyser said:
wvelting said:

Well, that's disappointing :(... So much for the PS4 being all mighty powerfull.  I can run most newer games on my PC at 1080p or higher on untra setting and achive 60ish fps...

Again after all this, I don't understand why PC elitists need to even comment in these threads. What's the point when everyone knows it? Moreover it's not coming to the PC. So I can understand how they can be disgruntled without console type quality exclusives.

Well, we have WiiU threads overrunning with PS4 elitists doing the -exact-, and let me repeat that, the EXACT same thing, so... why not?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
GameAnalyser said:
wvelting said:

Well, that's disappointing :(... So much for the PS4 being all mighty powerfull.  I can run most newer games on my PC at 1080p or higher on untra setting and achive 60ish fps...

Again after all this, I don't understand why PC elitists need to even comment in these threads. What's the point when everyone knows it? Moreover it's not coming to the PC. So I can understand how they can be disgruntled without console type quality exclusives.

Well, we have WiiU threads overrunning with PS4 elitists doing the -exact-, and let me repeat that, the EXACT same thing, so... why not?

That's because Wii U and PS4 are eight gen consoles. The issue is when PC gaming is brought into console threads. Console elitists deserve to be partially treated.

30fps at that graphics.. Dont care. It looks breath taking.

Yay!!!

ethomaz said:

dahuman said:

What PS3 hack thing?

No amount of tweaking will make up for the lower performance if your skill level is at the higher performance part, it's all skilled based, and it's something consoles don't have to worry about since they all perform the same! What made you think that tweaking your settings would make you be on equal footings? Seriously?

I just give a example but the PS3 hack thing there is nothing to do with you.

What you said now I agree... if you are a more skilled gamer then you are better. What I'm saying a player running the game at fixed 80fps have no advantage over a player running at fixed 40fps if the game was coded right (like I explain before).

Now the calibraiton of the maouse is another thing... you can make you gameplay better with it and have some advantage over somebody that didn't do that (even so if the guy is more skilled he will play better anyway) but the fps didn't interfere in the mouse response.

The problem is not the low fps... what give you advantage in online play is the variable fps that some other play have with the weak hardware... so sometimes the guy have a biggest drop in the fps that cause the lag in the response to the server, the machine is having trouble to run the game so the reponse is delayed... you have advantage over these guys.

But over a guy with fixed 40fps for example... your 80fps fixed give you no advantage.

Planetside 2 is a PC game, each PC will perform differently and that was my point, it was not about the PS4, I just said 60FPS is nice for visual fludity and I posted an example then commented on a seperate thing :P I never mentioned consoles in that formula, lets just call it a misunderstanding.

Are we really complaining about gameplay from a single demo designed to show off the world/graphics? Without multiplayer?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Are we really complaining about gameplay from a single demo designed to show off the world/graphics? Without multiplayer?

well lets not forget about the possibility of another awesome exclusive that could be coming to the PS4:

M.U.G.E.N said:
Don't know if this was posted but you know when they hit the share button at the end of the live demo?

Here it is

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=113171115535029

:)

That's true... the guy in the presentation shared the video in the Facebook... I lot of guys in the twitter was talking the video entered in realtime in Facebook.

ethomaz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Don't know if this was posted but you know when they hit the share button at the end of the live demo?

Here it is

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=113171115535029

:)

That's true... the guy in the presentation shared the video in the Facebook... I lot of guys in the twitter was talking the video entered in realtime in Facebook.

It's good quality too. I honestly didn't think they 'actually' shared it so I never checked. But I was listening to Epicbattlecry podcast earlier and they talked about how impressive it was. The vid is pretty good quality too. I'm impressed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Finally, 1080p games on consoles. Now I can rest.

As someone who Enjoyed 'The Hobbit' at 48P, but still sees room for improvement.   I think 60p should be minimum, but I realize most people don't see things the way I do.

Only performing at 30p in non-3D is certinaly dissapointing.  I would rather have them wait a year until they can get full 1080P 3D at 60 FPS.  Seems like another 'half gen' like the Dreamcast.

I might just stay on PC.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!