By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Learn the Truth About Sony's Upcoming PS4 versus Nintendo's Pee-Yoo!

Let's Learn The Truth About Sony's Upcoming Playstation 4 Versus Nintendo's Peeyoo!
( http://youtu.be/EtEvxBQqEkg via https://www.youtube.com/user/
BLACKB0ND )

Around the Network

really why does this have become about name callin ?

Someone should report you for flamebaiting :P

KHlover said:

I know.  I know.  Nintendo releases another crappy console and I get all the blame.  Of course, knowing this website's biases, I probably will get banned again.  But somebody has to be bold enough to state the facts.

EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

I know.  I know.  Nintendo releases another crappy console and I get all the blame.  Of course, knowing this website's biases, I probably will get banned again.  But somebody has to be bold enough to state the facts.

Bias? Blame other people but yourself. Good job.

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

Around the Network
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

Stop hating!

EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

No, you are entitled to your opinion, but do you really think it is necessary to call the WiiU "Pee-Yoo"? That IS flamebaiting.

gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

Bias? Blame other people but yourself. Good job.

Your avatar says a lot about you.

If the big N's console stinks that bad, then why does Sony continue taking a big whiff of their ideas?

-Second screen functionality
-"Asymmetrical gameplay" (big Ninty buzz phrase for the past two E3s).
-Backwards compatibility with their Wiimote ripoff Move just as Nintendo did with all Wii peripherals.

-Coming soon: EyeToy 2 after M$ unveils Kinect 2 with the NextBox in the coming months.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

KHlover said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

No, you are entitled to your opinion, but do you really think it is necessary to call the WiiU "Pee-Yoo"? That IS flamebaiting.

Maybe when they do what they should do and bring it down to $150 I'll call it Wii-U.