By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Learn the Truth About Sony's Upcoming PS4 versus Nintendo's Pee-Yoo!

EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:
Someone should report you for flamebaiting :P

I know.  I know.  Nintendo releases another crappy console and I get all the blame.  Of course, knowing this website's biases, I probably will get banned again.  But somebody has to be bold enough to state the facts.

Bias? Blame other people but yourself. Good job.

Your avatar says a lot about you.

What? that im as strong as donkey kong and as nimble as diddy?

Nah that you're a Ninty fanboy.  Did you really spend $300 to $350 on that last Gen console that can't even play Arkham City well?

and yet my preffered console was the ps3? 

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

Around the Network
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

I know.  I know.  Nintendo releases another crappy console and I get all the blame.  Of course, knowing this website's biases, I probably will get banned again.  But somebody has to be bold enough to state the facts.

Nah that you're a Ninty fanboy.  Did you really spend $300 to $350 on that last Gen console that can't even play Arkham City well?

No point arguing with someone like him. Even Ninjablade does it better. 

gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

If your prefered console was really PS3 you need a Nathan Drake, Kratos, or Nariko avatar.  Yeah,  something sexy like Nariko.  Not something that's not been nothing since 1995.

lol @ this kid.

EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

If your prefered console was really PS3 you need a Nathan Drake, Kratos, or Nariko avatar.  Yeah,  something sexy like Nariko.  Not something that's not been nothing since 1995.

C'mon man. You are definitely entitled to your opinions, but you should present them in a much less aggressive way. Being calm and politely pointing out your feelings will get people from both sides to respect you more.

Around the Network

hate-station4 confirmed

How come this thread is not locked or this guy got banned yet?

For me Nintendo games is fun to play and PlayStation is just beautiful to look at. That's just me.

EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

I can do whatever i want. I buy shit i like. I do whatever i like. Im not blinded by fanboyism

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

I can't believe a 41 yeard old guy can get offended by a freakin game console. Are you for real?

EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
gronk-bonk said:
EdHieron said:
KHlover said:

you must be joking