By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Learn the Truth About Sony's Upcoming PS4 versus Nintendo's Pee-Yoo!

Hey, if you don't want to take my word on it watch BlackBond's video in the opening post, then get back to me.

Around the Network

I really hope you aren't actually 41.

I really, really struggle to understand the mentality of people who feel the need to belittle someone else's preference or purchase, it beggars belief. If you are a gamer, go play the games you like and never mind what random people on the internet choose to do with their time.

If you think a thread like this is going to make any Wii U owner anywhere second-guess their purchase you have a vastly overinflated idea of how much people care about your opinion.

(PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, 3DS owner) i.e. actual gamer

hsrob said:

I really, really struggle to understand the mentality of people who feel the need to belittle someone else's preference or purchase, it beggars belief. If you are a gamer, go play the games you like and never mind what random people on the internet choose to do with their time.

If you think a thread like this is going to make any Wii U owner anywhere second-guess their purchase you have a vastly overinflated idea of how much people care about your opinion.

I'm not trying to make any Wii U owner second guess their purchase all of the true next gen third party games going to PS4 ( and NextBox ) in about the same ratio in comparison to Wii versus PS3 and 360 in the 7th gen will do that unless like BlackBond says the Ninty crowd is really just pacified with 15 Mario games.

But, I am trying to help the folks that haven't picked up a Pee-Yoo to make the proper decision.

EdHieron said:
hsrob said:

I'm not trying to make any Wii U owner second guess their purchase all of the true next gen third party games going to PS4 ( and NextBox ) in about the same ratio in comparison to Wii versus PS3 and 360 in the 7th gen will do that unless like BlackBond says the Ninty crowd is really just pacified with 15 Mario games.

But, I am trying to help the folks that haven't picked up a Pee-Yoo to make the proper decision.

OK, but that notion in itself is childish.  It's all about personal preference and at the end of the day there are games on all three systems that can only be had on that system.

If there is a proper decision its to buy all consoles :)

NightDragon83 said:
If the big N's console stinks that bad, then why does Sony continue taking a big whiff of their ideas?

-Second screen functionality
-"Asymmetrical gameplay" (big Ninty buzz phrase for the past two E3s).
-Backwards compatibility with their Wiimote ripoff Move just as Nintendo did with all Wii peripherals.

-Coming soon: EyeToy 2 after M$ unveils Kinect 2 with the NextBox in the coming months.

Let's pretend remote play on the PSP didn't exist prior to the WiiU announcement/release.

Let's pretend PS1 and PS2 peripherals didn't work on the PS3 via virtually any generic usb converter meant for PC's

Let's pretend EyeToy 2 isn't actually the PSEye used with Move, and that Eyetoy wasn't in development since before the release of the PlayStation 2

Oh my.