By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Locked!

Around the Network

between the thread title and the OP, there's so much fail here that I don't even know where to begin.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Why the Hell would I go to Ps4 for just Destiny when I can stay on Xbox and have destiny AND Halo???

You realize Destiny is also coming out for the 360 and Next Xbox right?

Not to mention Halo 4 was phenominal and the only way to play Halo 5 is on Xbox?

Microsoft still has Halo, and it's just as good.

Around the Network

until halo starts to lose popularity xbox fans will stay xbox fans.

CGI-Quality said:
That would be like asking if Ratchet fans would go to Xbox because FUSE is multi-platform. Well, the simple answer is a resounding "no". And rightfully so. Halo is Halo and Destiny is Destiny (the former will always, and only, be available on an Xbox).

They are both FPS's and created by the same developer. Destiny might steal a couple of Halo fans if it turns out good.

Deyon said:
CGI-Quality said:
That would be like asking if Ratchet fans would go to Xbox because FUSE is multi-platform. Well, the simple answer is a resounding "no". And rightfully so. Halo is Halo and Destiny is Destiny (the former will always, and only, be available on an Xbox).

They are both FPS's and created by the same developer. Destiny might steal a couple of Halo fans if it's turns out good.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Deyon said:
CGI-Quality said:

They are both FPS's and created by the same developer. Destiny might steal a couple of Halo fans if it's turns out good.

Are you saying that the Halo fans will got for the PS4 because Destiny has exclusive content on it while the next halo will be xbox esclusive? That sounds crazy and illogical

Deyon said:
CGI-Quality said:

They are both FPS's and created by the same developer. Destiny might steal a couple of Halo fans if it turns out good.

How could Destiny steal fans to the PS4 when it will be out on Xbox...........