By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Developers Project List (PS4)

JOKA_ said:
I'm really surprised that neither Naughty Dog nor Sony Santa Monica appeared at E3. There is no way in hell those two studios aren't cooking up something AAA, I wonder when Sony will let them loose.

I saw someone at GAF say some people got to see SSMs thing behind doors. No idea if true or not though :0

Guessing ND is saving for Spike VGA's as UC2, UC3 and TLOU all were revealed there.

Around the Network

Updated a bit

Infamous,The Order 1886 & Uncharted is all i want for the PS4. The rest are crap only racing and FPS.

Aldro said:
Updated a bit

Need to update Sony Santa Monica, Todd Papy left the studio as he moved to Germany where he's now game director at Crytek, same studio that made Ryse.

So it's team Stig Asmussen (new IP) & team Cory Barlog (GoW IV).

Also aren't Sony Bend & SCE London Studios working on unannounced PS4 games?

JustThatGamer said:
Aldro said:
Updated a bit

Need to update Sony Santa Monica, Todd Papy left the studio as he moved to Germany where he's now game director at Crytek, same studio that made Ryse.

Fixed!

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
JustThatGamer said:
Aldro said:
Updated a bit

??

What about the God of War: Ascension team?

THe list is missing:  SCE London Studio, SCE Japan Studio, Sony Bend and SCE San Diego.

SCE London and Japan are difficult to include though, because we have no idea how many teams they have.  If you look at their released games list... well, it's difficult to include them in the same fashion as the others are.  

Isn't San Diego just working on sports titles? And Japan.. man, I'm just waiting for The last guardian to be reannounced before I add xD

PS4 has a bright future :).

JustThatGamer said:
Aldro said:
Updated a bit

Thank god he left. Todd Papy ruined GoW!

Awesome thread, thanks for laying it out like this! So many good games, dat first party too strong.

Damn, that's a lot of titles. Makes me feel confident that the PS4 probably won't be experiencing a game drought for awhile. I mean, we already have Drive Club, Infamous, and PS2 for Q1. MLB for Q2. The Order I believe is Q2 or Q3. Of course, that's only first party, half of which haven't even been announced, yet. So there is definitely more lined up for 2014, with some coming out in 2015. And there will be no drought when you add in 3rd party games.